From: 4Q on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com>
>

> | See Raid this is why you need to release Bughunter as Opensource and
> | your peers can vouch for your integrity.
> |
> | 4Q
>
> BugHunter is clean of malware and does not exibit any form of exploitation.

It's so nice to see one of Dustin's fellow anti-malware colleagues
come forth to vouch for him! (I see a super hero duo being formed
here ;]])

David H. Lipman as 'Batman'

http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl.jpg <-- Lipman

& Dustin Cook as 'Robin(red breast)' <-- no picture or costume yet?!?
working on it *grin*

> Like many other VX'ers of the past, Dustin has jumped over the fence. My ONLY faer is if
> Dustin is sitting on the fence and has completely crossed over. :-)

So he might jump back? This hero partnership of yours is going to be
strained from the outset if you can't trust your own sidekick,
Lipman! ;]]

4Q

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com>
>>
|>> See Raid this is why you need to release Bughunter as Opensource and
|>> your peers can vouch for your integrity.
|>>
|>> 4Q
>>
>> BugHunter is clean of malware and does not exibit any form of exploitation.
|
| It's so nice to see one of Dustin's fellow anti-malware colleagues
| come forth to vouch for him! (I see a super hero duo being formed
| here ;]])
|
| David H. Lipman as 'Batman'
|
| http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl.jpg <-- Lipman
|
| & Dustin Cook as 'Robin(red breast)' <-- no picture or costume yet?!?
| working on it *grin*
|
>> Like many other VX'ers of the past, Dustin has jumped over the fence. My ONLY faer is if
>> Dustin is sitting on the fence and has completely crossed over. :-)
|
| So he might jump back? This hero partnership of yours is going to be
| strained from the outset if you can't trust your own sidekick,
| Lipman! ;]]
|
| 4Q

There is *much* that is held back 4Q.

BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once creators.

So... Where do YOU stand ?

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: kurt wismer on
David H. Lipman wrote:
[snip]
> BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once creators.

which seemingly translates to 'av companies hire virus writers and/or ex
virus writers'...

if you're going to feed the conspiracy nuts you're going to have to pay
the conspiracy tax so . . . names please...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over
From: 4Q on
kurt wismer wrote:
> David H. Lipman wrote:
> [snip]
> > BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once creators.
>
> which seemingly translates to 'av companies hire virus writers and/or ex
> virus writers'...
>
> if you're going to feed the conspiracy nuts you're going to have to pay
> the conspiracy tax so . . . names please...

We've been thru this a few weeks ago Kurt, have you read the back
issues of the VX zines like I suggested yet. ;]]

http://vx.netlux.org <-- have fun

4Q

From: 4Q on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com>
>
> | David H. Lipman wrote:
> >> From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com>

> >> BugHunter is clean of malware and does not exibit any form of exploitation.
> |
> | It's so nice to see one of Dustin's fellow anti-malware colleagues
> | come forth to vouch for him! (I see a super hero duo being formed
> | here ;]])
> |
> | David H. Lipman as 'Batman'
> |
> | http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl.jpg <-- Lipman
> |
> | & Dustin Cook as 'Robin(red breast)' <-- no picture or costume yet?!?
> | working on it *grin*
> |
> >> Like many other VX'ers of the past, Dustin has jumped over the fence. My ONLY faer is if
> >> Dustin is sitting on the fence and has completely crossed over. :-)
> |
> | So he might jump back? This hero partnership of yours is going to be
> | strained from the outset if you can't trust your own sidekick,
> | Lipman! ;]]
> |
> | 4Q
>
> There is *much* that is held back 4Q.
>
> BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once creators.
>
> So... Where do YOU stand ?

Well 'Batman' I stand on every street corner in Gotham city with my
jotter pad, waiting for that editorial scoop of a life time... be
watchin ya! ;]]

4Q (the Jester)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9