From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
kurt wismer wrote:
> David H. Lipman wrote:
> [snip]
>> BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once
>> creators.
>
> which seemingly translates to 'av companies hire virus writers and/or
> ex virus writers'...
>
> if you're going to feed the conspiracy nuts

We live in a society that believes strongly in rehabilitation.
Therefore, when people turn over a new leaf, they're given another
chance.

How does that make for a conspiracy?

> you're going to have to
> pay the conspiracy tax so . . . names please...

How does your desire to be in the know supersede another's right to
privacy?

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Ph�dre n� Delaunay

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhondalea(a)gmail.com>

| kurt wismer wrote:
>> David H. Lipman wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once
>>> creators.
>>
>> which seemingly translates to 'av companies hire virus writers and/or
>> ex virus writers'...
>>
>> if you're going to feed the conspiracy nuts
|
| We live in a society that believes strongly in rehabilitation.
| Therefore, when people turn over a new leaf, they're given another
| chance.
|
| How does that make for a conspiracy?
|
>> you're going to have to
>> pay the conspiracy tax so . . . names please...
|
| How does your desire to be in the know supersede another's right to
| privacy?

The conspiracy is the misperception that the anti virus industry creates the malware to prop
up the industry and keep themselves in business. They ignore the realities such as
organized crime being a major source.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: 4Q on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhondalea(a)gmail.com>
>
> | kurt wismer wrote:
> >> David H. Lipman wrote:
> >> [snip]
> >>
> >> which seemingly translates to 'av companies hire virus writers and/or
> >> ex virus writers'...
> >>
> >> if you're going to feed the conspiracy nuts
> |
> | We live in a society that believes strongly in rehabilitation.
> | Therefore, when people turn over a new leaf, they're given another
> | chance.
> |
> | How does that make for a conspiracy?
> |
> >> you're going to have to
> >> pay the conspiracy tax so . . . names please...
> |
> | How does your desire to be in the know supersede another's right to
> | privacy?
> |

> The conspiracy is the misperception that the anti virus industry creates the malware to prop
> up the industry and keep themselves in business. They ignore the realities such as
> organized crime being a major source.

Yes I always suspected the AV industry was an organized crime
syndicate!

4Q

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com>

| Yes I always suspected the AV industry was an organized crime
| syndicate!
|
| 4Q

Ha, ha, Ha - I expected that response from you. :-)
I wonder if Symantec has an office in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY ? Hmmmmm

From: kurt wismer on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: {someone in my killfile}
> | kurt wismer wrote:
>>> David H. Lipman wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>> which seemingly translates to 'av companies hire virus writers and/or
>>> ex virus writers'...
>>>
>>> if you're going to feed the conspiracy nuts
> |
> | We live in a society that believes strongly in rehabilitation.
> | Therefore, when people turn over a new leaf, they're given another
> | chance.
> |
> | How does that make for a conspiracy?
> |
>>> you're going to have to
>>> pay the conspiracy tax so . . . names please...
> |
> | How does your desire to be in the know supersede another's right to
> | privacy?

a claim was made, it's accuracy is in question, the burden of proof lies
with the claimant...

> The conspiracy is the misperception that the anti virus industry creates the malware to prop
> up the industry and keep themselves in business. They ignore the realities such as
> organized crime being a major source.

yeah, so about that burden...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober