From: 4Q on
owowa.zeppelin(a)gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 18, 11:26 pm, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:
> > Dustin Cook wrote:
> > > "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote in

<snip>

> > > It's assembler... Are you going to make fun of my sloppy almost 10 year
> > > old assembler routines too? *grin*
> >
> > Are you sure the original author
> > (Charon Software) of this code is going to mind you taking credit for
> > writing it,,, MrCoderipper?
> >
> > Anyone wanting to look inside this
> > snippet can boot up something like
> > Knoppix and run uudecode... then use
> > a Hexedit to see if 'Charon Sofware'
> > minds our BugHuckster Raidy taking
> > credit for their work ;]]
> >
> > 4Q (The AV turncoat's official biographer)
> >
> > http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Raid/
> >
> > updated!
>
> Now I am cornfused! I thought Dustin was all over pcbutts like a
> cheap suit over using intellectual property of another individual.
> Are you suggesting pcbutts *IS* Dustin?

I dunno, let's see this trailerpark
photo he's promised to send before
I can give you a definative answer.

> What a star lippy-man has hitched his wagon (the one he is draggin?)
> to...

Poor old Lipman... at least we know
what he looks like.

http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl.jpg <-- he looks like yer typical ASIC
coder.

http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl2.jpg <-- *found* by Laura
Fredericks ;]]

4Q (The AV turncoat's official biographer)

http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/ <-- *our* hero

p.s. I might start a mailing list for anyone interested in seeing
what's
inside BugHuckster. Gentlemen, start
your debuggers *wink*

p.p.s. I have all of Raid's previous
works of art, some binary, some source
code... just need to locate the backup
disk.

From: owowa.zeppelin on
On Feb 19, 4:40 am, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:
> owowa.zeppe...(a)gmail.com wrote:
>
> <snip>

> > > Are you sure the original author
> > > (Charon Software) of this code is going to mind you taking credit for
> > > writing it,,, MrCoderipper?
>
> > > Anyone wanting to look inside this
> > > snippet can boot up something like
> > > Knoppix and run uudecode... then use
> > > a Hexedit to see if 'Charon Sofware'
> > > minds our BugHuckster Raidy taking
> > > credit for their work ;]]
>
> > > 4Q (The AV turncoat's official biographer)
>
> > >http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Raid/
>
> > > updated!
>
> > Now I am cornfused! I thought Dustin was all over pcbutts like a
> > cheap suit over using intellectual property of another individual.
> > Are you suggesting pcbutts *IS* Dustin?
>
> I dunno, let's see this trailerpark
> photo he's promised to send before
> I can give you a definative answer.
>

> > What a star lippy-man has hitched his wagon (the one he is draggin?)
> > to...
>
> Poor old Lipman... at least we know
> what he looks like.
>
> http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl.jpg <-- he looks like yer typical ASIC
> coder.
>
> http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl2.jpg <-- *found* by Laura
> Fredericks ;]]
>
> 4Q (The AV turncoat's official biographer)
>
> http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/<-- *our* hero
>
> p.s. I might start a mailing list for anyone interested in seeing
> what's
> inside BugHuckster. Gentlemen, start
> your debuggers *wink*
>
> p.p.s. I have all of Raid's previous
> works of art, some binary, some source
> code... just need to locate the backup
> disk.

Hmm. Two comments.

1. (In a cheeky English accent) What a handsome chap.

2. Got any copies suitable for framing? This image would just round
out my mantel shelf collection of photos.

<======<
|=|

From: Dustin Cook on
On Jan 31, 5:54 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...(a)Verizon.Net>
wrote:
> From: "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com>
>
> | David H. Lipman wrote:>> From: "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com>

> >> BugHunter is clean of malware and does not exibit any form of exploitation.
>

> | It's so nice to see one of Dustin's fellow anti-malware colleagues
> | come forth to vouch for him! (I see a super hero duo being formed
> | here ;]])
> |
> | David H. Lipman as 'Batman'
> |
> |http://fourq.host.sk/img/dhl.jpg <-- Lipman
> |
> | & Dustin Cook as 'Robin(red breast)' <-- no picture or costume yet?!?
> | working on it *grin*
> >> Dustin is sitting on the fence and has completely crossed over. :-)
>

> | So he might jump back? This hero partnership of yours is going to be
> | strained from the outset if you can't trust your own sidekick,
> | Lipman! ;]]
> |
> | 4Q
>
> There is *much* that is held back 4Q.

Yeps...

> BTW: There are *many* in the anti virus industry that were once creators.
>
> So... Where do YOU stand ?

He stands on the sidelines where he's been his whole life. Unable to
play the game due to lack of skill. He can make comments, again, from
the sidelines only. He's never actually been in the fold. :)

From: Dustin Cook on
On Feb 19, 2:16 am, owowa.zeppe...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 18, 11:26 pm, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dustin Cook wrote:
> > > "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote in
>
> > <snip>

> > > A photo is forthcoming 4Q, and yes, I give you permission to host it
> > > unmodified if you'd like.
>
> > Stop gas-bagging about sending it and
> > send it. I've been looking forward to
> > a good laugh... I started to suspect
> > you hadn't found a picture off
> > uglymugs.com or trailerpark trash
> > and that was the delay.
>
> > <snip>
>
> > > 4Q, can't you find something more recent? eheh... Sheesh.
>
> > I'm sure it will be posted to ACVSC
> > now that a flag has been raised ;]]
>
> > > The last one is especially silly, man..
>
> > > Date: 1997/07/23
> > > Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus.source.code
>
> > > I forgot to include the critical error handler which rustybug needs
> > > Its an .obj file, linked in during compile.
>
> > > It's assembler... Are you going to make fun of my sloppy almost 10 year
> > > old assembler routines too? *grin*
>
> > Are you sure the original author
> > (Charon Software) of this code is going to mind you taking credit for
> > writing it,,, MrCoderipper?
>
> > Anyone wanting to look inside this
> > snippet can boot up something like
> > Knoppix and run uudecode... then use
> > a Hexedit to see if 'Charon Sofware'
> > minds our BugHuckster Raidy taking
> > credit for their work ;]]
>
> > 4Q (The AV turncoat's official biographer)
>
> >http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Raid/
>
> > updated!
>
> Now I am cornfused! I thought Dustin was all over pcbutts like a
> cheap suit over using intellectual property of another individual.
> Are you suggesting pcbutts *IS* Dustin?

pcbutts real identity is known, as is mine. We aren't even close to
being the same person. If your going to troll, Might I suggest a
better leader?

> What a star lippy-man has hitched his wagon (the one he is draggin?)
> to...

Likewise...

From: Dustin Cook on
On Feb 19, 4:05 pm, Laura Fredericks <anonom...(a)CLOTHEShotmail.com>
wrote:
> Lol. How 'bout holding a sign that says, "Above a monkey". j/k Or
> better yet, "I Rock" -- lmao!

Will a bowl do? :) I intend to fire up one when I get home!

Free shot at me 4q, c'mon... I just admitted I smoke.. weed!
(this isn't actually news, but.. for those just tuning in).. <g>

> <cheap spelling flame>
> It's "fuckwit". One t.
> </cheap spelling flame>

hehe... my bad.. my bad.

You know, I don't really have any problems with 4Q, I figure it's just
my turn for target practice...

> Can't wait for the photo, Raid! Curious how close to my mental image
> of you you really look.

I doubt your mental image will match what I actually look like. I'm
normal looking, if I do say so for myself.
Not too shabby.. I'll let you be the judge tho. One thing, I look like
a kid, but I'm 29, so don't be asking me if I'm legal to drive when
you see what I look like. Yes, I get carded for cigs every damn day.

The nearest trailerpark is 12 miles from my house. I live in a two
story building, that is owned by my stepdad. The 1st floor is what I
call my dungeon. :) The 2nd floor is where mum, stepdad, family
friends exist... ad nausem.

Dungeon is my smoking den, computer lab, car parts storage.. ehh,
whatever it is i'm tinkering with. :)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: RMD sarcaxxo