From: 4Q on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> On Feb 19, 4:05 pm, Laura Fredericks <anonom...(a)CLOTHEShotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Lol. How 'bout holding a sign that says, "Above a monkey". j/k Or
> > better yet, "I Rock" -- lmao!
>
> Will a bowl do? :) I intend to fire up one when I get home!
>
> Free shot at me 4q, c'mon... I just admitted I smoke.. weed!

Man, you told me you had your Monster Truck up on two wheels, after
smoking weeds, years ago... this isn't news!

And when you were pissed scared after
being pulled by the cops in possession
of weed... old news.

> (this isn't actually news, but.. for those just tuning in).. <g>

See above.

> > <cheap spelling flame>
> > It's "fuckwit". One t.
> > </cheap spelling flame>
>
> hehe... my bad.. my bad.
>
> You know, I don't really have any problems with 4Q, I figure it's just
> my turn for target practice...

*awww* that's sweet, and I don't
really have any problems with you
either (pins up target), I respect
you as a BASIC coder, the Int86
calls and prepender virus just add
extra kudos.

> > Can't wait for the photo, Raid! Curious how close to my mental image
> > of you you really look.
>
> I doubt your mental image will match what I actually look like. I'm
> normal looking, if I do say so for myself.

Let us be the judge of that.

> Not too shabby.. I'll let you be the judge tho. One thing, I look like
> a kid,

Yeah, but we'd never have figured
you for a kid on Usenet with all
your mature dialog!

> but I'm 29, so don't be asking me if I'm legal to drive when
> you see what I look like. Yes, I get carded for cigs every damn day.

This had better not be the picture
of the spotty teenager from
trailerpark trash site!

> The nearest trailerpark is 12 miles from my house. I live in a two
> story building, that is owned by my stepdad. The 1st floor is what I
> call my dungeon. :)

Read, lives with his mum and
has a room in the basement.

The 2nd floor is where mum, stepdad, family
> friends exist... ad nausem.
>
> Dungeon is my smoking den, computer lab, car parts storage.. ehh,
> whatever it is i'm tinkering with. :)

A real teenagers den. Do you have
a big poster of your favorite pop
singer over your bed?

4Q

From: pcbutts1 on
My identity is NOT known you just think you know.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Laura Fredericks" <anonomiss(a)CLOTHEShotmail.com>

| On 19 Feb 2007 13:48:35 -0800, "Dustin Cook"
| <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in post:
>> I doubt your mental image will match what I actually look like. I'm
>> normal looking, if I do say so for myself.
|
| Yes, I was surprised. Nothing like I thought. But you do look like
| the stereotype of a '60s pothead, hahaha. ;-)

Looks more like a late 50's beatnik. Nothing like I expected.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: Leythos on
In article <R42dnSGq4ogHp0fYnZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d(a)giganews.com>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> My identity is NOT known you just think you know.

All anyone has to know about you is in the filth you created and posted
my your own links by yourself - shown below.

*** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com
From: Heather on

> From: "Laura Fredericks" <anonomiss(a)CLOTHEShotmail.com>

> | On 19 Feb 2007 13:48:35 -0800, "Dustin Cook"
> | <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in post:
>>> I doubt your mental image will match what I actually look like. I'm
>>> normal looking, if I do say so for myself.
> |
> | Yes, I was surprised. Nothing like I thought. But you do look like
> | the stereotype of a '60s pothead, hahaha. ;-)

> Looks more like a late 50's beatnik. Nothing like I expected.

No way, Dave. Other than the facial hair, he looks EXACTLY like I
thought he would. No surprises there. But then, I do have a hidden
advantage, lol.

"The Oracle" 8-))

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9