From: Guillermito on
In article <1171933396.955329.229160(a)t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com>,
bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com says...

>My final thoughts on the matter, until you publish the disassembly of
>BugHunter you have promised.

idag -B bughunter.exe :)

--
Guillermito
http://www.guillermito2.net

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> Oh, btw 4Q, yes, I stalled getting your shell accounts to you, They've
> been online for 2 weeks now. *grin*. I did lose the bet tho, I
> expected you would blow up and switch sides 3 weeks ago. hehehe. You
> are, indeed, predictable. You can understand of course why HHI
> wouldn't want to help you now, right? You can't be trusted with
> anything. :)

<projection>

I knew you were in the habit of substituting narcissistic manipulation
for intelligence, but I never really believed that you are as
pathetically stupid as you have just made yourself out to be.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Ph�dre n� Delaunay

From: Dustin Cook on
On Feb 19, 8:34 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...(a)Verizon.Net>
wrote:
> From: "Laura Fredericks" <anonom...(a)CLOTHEShotmail.com>

> | On 19 Feb 2007 13:48:35 -0800, "Dustin Cook"
> | <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote in post:>> I doubt your mental image will match what I actually look like. I'm
> >> normal looking, if I do say so for myself.
>

> | Yes, I was surprised. Nothing like I thought. But you do look like
> | the stereotype of a '60s pothead, hahaha. ;-)

> Looks more like a late 50's beatnik. Nothing like I expected.

Hmm... I'm starting to wonder just what it was you were expecting.....
heh.

From: Dustin Cook on
On Feb 19, 6:29 pm, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:

A dissassembly of the criterr.obj file I posted 10 years ago... I told
you it was nothing but an int24h handler...

; OBJASM version 2.0 released on Jan 3, 1991
; (C) Copyright 1988,1989,1990,1991 by Robert F. Day. All rights
reserved

TITLE criterr.asm
.386p ; Enable USE32/USE16 usage
.387 ; Enable floating point also
IBRARY_CODE SEGMENT PARA PUBLIC USE16
IBRARY_CODE ENDS
; [005C] ; Linker - Pass two marker

PUBLIC IBCRITINIT ; Located at 1:0005h Type = 1
PUBLIC IBCRITERROR ; Located at 1:002Ch Type = 1
PUBLIC IBCRITDONE ; Located at 1:0043h Type = 1

IBRARY_CODE SEGMENT
assume cs: IBRARY_CODE

$S4 db 000h
$S1 dw 00000h
$S2 dw 00000h
IBCRITINIT:
push ax
push ds
xor ax,ax
mov ds,ax
mov ax,ds:[0090h]
mov cs:$S1,ax
mov ax,ds:[0092h]
mov cs:$S2,ax
mov word ptr ds:[0090h],offset IBRARY_CODE:$S3
mov word ptr ds:[0092h],cs
mov byte ptr cs:$S4,00h
pop ds
pop ax
retf
IBCRITERROR:
pushf
cmp byte ptr cs:$S4,00h
jnz $L5
popf
retf
$L5: or ax,ax
mov al,cs:$S4
add ax,+012h
popf
stc
retf
IBCRITDONE:
push ax
push ds
xor ax,ax
mov ds,ax
mov ax,cs:$S1
mov ds:[0090h],ax
mov ax,cs:$S2
mov ds:[0092h],ax
pop ds
pop ax
retf
$S3: push ax
mov ax,di
inc ax
mov cs:$S4,al
pop ax
xor al,al
iret

IBRARY_CODE ENDS
END

This is the dissassembly of the one I posted, remember, it's different
than his. And both of them, as everyone can now see, are what I told
you they were, an int24h handler.. that's it.
His is ripped from the asic.doc and a dos interrupt list... lemme see,
Mine is too. :)

Can you tell us the difference between the two mr coder expert
wannabe? Remember, his is internal ONLY to his own routines (the
handler sets up for the libraries own code, not your applications),
Mine is called seperatly, does not support his libraries internal
functions, but does provide an int24h handler for asic v4/5x programs.
It has limitations, but it does the job well. Mine is based off of
his, because I didn't see much point in copying the header information
(see asic.doc) or doing the same damn thing he's already doing, that
people from the 80s have already been doing. It's an int24h handler,
nothing more, nothing less. Not something you could actually copyright
or really claim as 100% your own, whether your me or Thomas.

Hint: My question above has an answer. <g>

If you want to know what the beginning 'junk' assembler does, read the
asic.doc file. :)

From: kurt wismer on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> On Feb 19, 8:34 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...(a)Verizon.Net>
> wrote:
>> From: "Laura Fredericks" <anonom...(a)CLOTHEShotmail.com>

>> | On 19 Feb 2007 13:48:35 -0800, "Dustin Cook"
>> | <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote in post:>> I doubt your mental image will match what I actually look like. I'm
>> |
>> | Yes, I was surprised. Nothing like I thought. But you do look like
>> | the stereotype of a '60s pothead, hahaha. ;-)

>> Looks more like a late 50's beatnik. Nothing like I expected.
>
> Hmm... I'm starting to wonder just what it was you were expecting.....

somehow, i had no expectations... i'm not quite sure how that works
except that my mental image of people tends not to be exactly visual...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over