First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
ReportProInit()
Hello, does anybody have the sourcecode of the ReportProInit() and ReportProUninit() functions? If yes, could you send it to my e-mail address? Unfortunatley the ReportPro-Manual does not explain exactly what's done inside these functions. Stefan ... 7 Apr 2010 04:34
Enhanced ShellWindow
Hi everybody, I want to share with all of you this ShellWindow class. It's based on the known GradientFill several of you use in your applications but has been extended in such a way that you can control most of the parameters and appearance. I even made it 'inheritable' so you have better control. You can fin... 15 May 2010 12:36
CEmail with charset = "UTF-8"
Hi, Is there a way to substitute in the CEmail class default charset = "iso-8859-1" by charset = "UTF-8". I'm using VO 2.8 SP3 (2837). Thanks, Ivan. ... 9 Apr 2010 03:25
Store and retrieve split window size
Geoff, I'm sure you are right !! What I want to point out is that when dealing with Split panes and you change pane_x size the easyest way to avoid any problem is to resize all panes. AFAIK it does not affect performance at all. Best regards Ernesto ... 2 Apr 2010 11:28
Catch modification in a windows
Hi everybody, i'm only using VO for 3 weeks now and i'm getting some troubles. I'm trying to find a way to know if a windows full of data has been edited by the user (the windows contains Combobox, textfield, bbrowser and checkbox). After some searchs, i'm trying to use a method i found. METHOD Dispatch( oE ) ... 6 Apr 2010 11:53
SO Service Client V1.3.3
Hi Folks. Here is my Easter gift to you all. It is basically an example of how VO can use COM to exploit what is very easy in C# and very hard in VO natively. You might even find a production use for it. It is all about VO generating emails, tasks, appointments, report services report viewers, direct print ... 4 May 2010 08:57
Notebook for VO and vulcan.net
Hi all, I am looking forward to buy a notebook to work with VO and Vulcan out of the current PC. Are there experiences on your side ? Recommendations? At this moment I am thinking about a regular notebook with Win7 with an i5 or i7 CPU and 4 upto 8 GB RAM. Regular disk and grafic board should do the trick. ... 7 Apr 2010 02:25
OLEAutoObject question
Hi all, This is no April fools question. I'm using MS-Word to generate certain reports. After starting Word (as shown below) I "write" some data to it to fill the report. This all works fine. METHOD PB_Afn_gen( ) CLASS Dlg_Mtp_Xtra LOCAL template AS STRING template:=cfgfile:GetString('Paths', 'Afn templa... 4 Apr 2010 14:50
Detecting Extended Desktop
Hi All I need to be able to detect if the computer mu application is operating on has an extended desktop on another monitor or data projector. I would like to open a window on the extended monitor and maximize it there. Has anyone got any suggestions or clues for me. Thanks Richard --- news://freene... 7 Apr 2010 03:29
Exchange
I have to load appointments in Exchange, where can I find examples also Vulcan or VO? Thanks Danilo ... 2 Apr 2010 12:35