First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
FileSpec corrupting UNC???
A very strange effect... GetDefault() refers to a UNC path on the network (eg \\server_name \cio ) I try to open a DBServer on a file on the server, but get back an error for a missing file C:\server_name\cio\filename I checked, and the FileSpec:FullPath is somehow returning the UNC path \\server_name as... 7 May 2010 05:37
Comms ports in VO
Hello I have a large barcode gun monitoring application which is currently in Clipper and XBase++ same source and yes it is a GUI application. However I want to move to VO*, and will need to monitor the com ports. How easy is this to do? Thanks Martin * Getting issues on 64bit machines with XBase++ ... 7 May 2010 13:21
Going to Vulcan.net
As opposed to XH558 We are just starting to investigate .net and Vulcan seems the most likely move as the main programmer is an old Clipper programmer!!!! So what is it like moving from VO? We do make a lot of use of BBrowser. Thanks Martin ... 6 May 2010 13:03
Convert DBF + CDX + FPT with MSSQL DTS Package
HI, hope, someone can help me. there is a DBF file with FPT Memofields and CDX index created with Clipper 5.w2 and Comixdriver i create a DTS-package to convert this data into a MSSQL2000 table, this works, but the "german umlaute" like � � � will not beeing converted correctly i tried the VFP-odbc ... 7 May 2010 05:37
Vulcan.NET 2.0 announcement
May 5, 2010 GrafX Software is pleased to announce Vulcan.NET 2.0 Vulcan.NET _IS_ The future of Visual Objects ! Vulcan.NET 2.0 has been designed to work with Visual Studio 2010 and 2008. It can build applications targeting Framework 4.0, the latest major update to the .NET platform, whilst still giving the o... 5 May 2010 17:08
microsoft email receipting system
Hi does anyone know what the syntax in the header is for this ... and how would one stuff it into the header of an email which was being generated ? we use geoff's emailer. Richard ... 8 May 2010 22:09
Distribute SqlExpress with Inno Setup
Hi all, What the best way to distribute sqlexpress with my app using inno setup. In my search i found some information about this, but i need some advices, like how to create my database. TIA Paulo Oliveira ... 5 May 2010 09:18
MS Excel - language independent formula and commands
Hello all, A VO 2.8 SP3 - MS Excel (2003 and 2007) is working very well. I have seen now in different installations that the languange settings are difficult (german or english). Which settings are used to configure Excel to use ony english commands ? (e.g. for formula and formating Cells) Thanks in adv... 10 May 2010 18:46
Page counter in ReportPro36
Hi all, I have wish of my client who want to print more invoices, not separately, wherefore I can't use function PgNo() because PgNo() gets page number of complet report. For this reason I have created special variable for that (for example nRzuPage) and set section, group and this variable in reportpro like tha... 4 May 2010 11:10
Function COLLECT?
Hello, since I have installed the SP3, I habe a problem with ReportPro 3.9. The first time I instantiate the rp3Runtime-class is all ok, the second time I get the follwing error message that I have never seen before: Error Code: 1 [Argument Error] Function: COLLECT Description: Bad Ptr The error refers to... 4 May 2010 06:47