First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Experience with simple bugtracking/change mgt tools
Hello all, I wonder which tools you are using for following purpose: *) tracking bugs *) documenting Change requests *) Building release notes There are a number of tools (e.g. bugzilla) that serve a purpose like that. From the administrative aspects they seem to be a little bit oversized for a single deve... 13 Jun 2010 09:21
Using VO2ADO Filters
I have an ADOServer created from an MS SqL SERVER table using the following statement: SELECT ClaimNo, PurchaseID, PurDate, Station, FuelType, Litres, Price, Cost, Notes, State FROM Fuel oSrv := AdoServer{ cSQL, oConn, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic, adCmdText } There are some items which I want hidden by d... 15 Jun 2010 13:08
Structure from OleAutoObject control
I have an ActiveX control with an Access that returns a struture defined like this STRUCTURE XLSRectangle MEMBER FromRow AS LONGINT MEMBER ToRow AS LONGINT MEMBER FromCol AS LONGINT MEMBER ToCol AS LONGINT How do I get this structure back from the access... the VO generated access is this... ACCESS I... 12 Jun 2010 10:25
More SQL Master findings
Geoff, Whenever I click on the plus sign beside a User Table I get the following error: Function: SQLPROVIDERTSQL:GETCOLUMNDEFAULTSARRAY Description: adErrObjectClosed CallStack: ADOCREATEERROR (Line 0) ADORECORDSET:CLOSE (Line 0) SQLPROVIDERTSQL:GETCOLUMNDEFAULTSARRAY (Line 60) SQLTABLE:FINDDEFAULTS (Lin... 14 Jun 2010 11:44
Clipper Programmers Needed
I am searching for several strong Clipper Programmers for a 6 month+ contract assignment based in Tampa, Fl. The candidates can work there or in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, or Princeton. Please contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be. Thank you, Brian brian_toale(a)kellyit.com ... 26 Jun 2010 04:22
Crystal Report & SetTablePrivateData & MC_Crystal_101
Hi Jairo, Sorry for the delay. Did you find a solution ? I had the 1st volume of technical reference in which this method was not available. The third parameter could be diificult to adapt in Visual Objects. I recommend you to move to RDC and, if possible to CRXI R2. That's we have done for more than 500+... 11 Jun 2010 15:53
app crashes...
Hi, i have some problems in my app ... i recive errorĀ“s like this from my customers : Datum : 10.06.2010 UhrZeit : 11:32:34 User : Kasse2 Error description : Severity FEHLER GenCode 13 -> No exported method SubSystem -> BASE FuncSym -> SEND FuncPtr 0x00000000 FError 0 = Succe... 14 Jun 2010 04:04
bBrowser- why can't I append?
I have tried everything I can think of to append a new record to a bBrowser attached to an SQLServer. The bBrowser is a control on a window that has other controls on it. I have tried bBrowser;Append() whose Help entry says it appends an empty record to the server, I have tried using self:server:append() directly... 16 Jun 2010 17:41
CellDoubleClick()
I am using the method CellDoubleClick() in a browser window to choose a customer and then open another browser with only that customer's data. I would like to close the 1st browser as soon as the control goes to the 2nd window. I have tried to Close() the window, Destroy() the bbrowser and a few other techniques bu... 9 Jun 2010 15:18
Hexbyte sequence as string
Hi, please help me. To print out datamatrixcode with VPE from IDEAL Software I have to create a string that contains hexcode in a defined manner (PremiumAdress of Deutsche Post): Byte 1 - 3: "DEA" (ASCII) or 44 45 41 (Hex) Byte 4: "08" Hex Byte 5: "16" Hex Byte 6 -10: decimal 6007724587 ( a value like this: 00 0... 9 Jun 2010 14:11