First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Inherit from in the WED
I created a new project, but now when I go into the WED and add a control, when I select inhertance from the properties box, I only have limited controls that show up. What am I missing. I went to all the setting screens and compared the current project from a previous project and didn't notice anythin different. ... 27 Jun 2010 10:37
Austrailia
How many VO programmers are there in Austrailia or NZ? We are looking for info. on the country. Thanks Martin ... 24 Jun 2010 19:42
bBrowser How to catch event Lost Focus
Hi to all, I want to do something where the browser really lost focus, I have tried FocusChangeEvent, but when user press KeyArrowDown or KeyArrowUp, the event was called actually it should not be cause still in bBrowser focus. Any tips for me? -- Regards, Darmadi ... 25 Jun 2010 03:19
Printer does not eject the current page
Hi all I have handcoded a report with ReportPro that is several pages long. In the preview, the report is shown correctly. But when I print the report and a new page is to be printed, the printer does not eject the current page. The entire report is printed on one page. Can anyone help me? Stefan ... 23 Jun 2010 07:18
SetFocus to Multiline edit on a DataDialog on launching
Hi All I have a datadialog window with some text and a few buttons and a single Multiline edit. In the postinit, i load the thing up, and i want to highlight some text if its there ... at the moment it doesn't even set focus to the edit, let alone highlight the located text - it DOES locate it ok. richar... 25 Jun 2010 09:51
Creating BITMAP File from a DIBIMage
Hi all I am prettty hopeless with images and dibs and so on and rely on Fabrice's stuff - indeed i have just upgraded FabPaint stuff to version 3.01.1.5 of 9th september 2008. Everything that was working STILL works .. GREAT I mean SELF:oDCFabSig:Image := FabPaintlib { cFileName , SELF } is just so simple ... 23 Jun 2010 09:29
Progress Bar in cFTP
Hi, I want to use an progress bar in my app, when I download a file. So I use the cftp class to connect to the server and to download the file with getfile(). so far, so good. But how can I see the bytes, which are transmitted to get values for the progress bar? Do you have an idea? Or did you made it? ... 29 Jun 2010 17:23
Report Pro 2.16.. export PDF from selected pages, drop
Just doing a new report where some data is EMAIL and other pages are printed in HARDCOPY Is there a way to use this syntax to achieve this ; oPrinter:PrintExport( #RP_PDF, cPATH + astring(SELF:oNamAddr:RECNO) +'.PDF', "a PDF","a pdf file...") I can see using PrintExport() can create a PDF for the whole repor... 22 Jun 2010 00:40
Error in 64 BIT Server 2008
Hi, I'm using VO2.7B. My applications run fine in 32 bits windows but running in 64 bits windows. It has lots of access violation 5333 errors. By allocated Dynamic memory, some problem can be solved, but some still unable to solved. Most of the problem is caused by continuous opening of Data Dialog for a few ... 11 Jul 2010 08:16
Caption Click in bBrowser
OK, I think I am now making good progress with 'taming' bBrowser, thanks to all the help. However, having been through all what seemed to be the relevant Properties I am unable to prevent Column Caption Click from highlighting the whole column unless I apply oColumn:selectable := FALSE. But then, I cannot click on... 21 Jun 2010 02:34