First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Report Pro 2.16.. export PDF from selected pages, drop
Phil you will need to print each set of sequential pages and then join them up.... not my idea of fun ! Richard ... 1 Jul 2010 09:57
VO 2.8: app stops at access to ShellWindow:CanvasArea
Hi, System: VO 2.8 sp2a (2832) Code: [code] LOCAL oCanvasArea AS BoundingBox oCanvasArea := oShell:CanvasArea // oShell inherit ShellWindow [/code] if I start the program from the IDE, all works fine. if I generate the EXE, the program stops in this line. No error message and no VoError.log ... 20 Jul 2010 08:03
Address's
Hi there has been a lot of work on address's this arrived for me just now. had a quick look ... its a pay as you go service, but ... The World Addresses team sales(a)worldaddresses.com +44(0)1508 494488 this arrived for me just now. richard ... 7 Jul 2010 07:56
bBrowser and first visible row
I have an SQL Server in bBrowser, Once I set up the browser, I'm able to set the bBrowser to a specific ros within the RecordSet. All of this works Ok. What I would like is to force this row to be the first row that displays in the bBrowser. Is this possible? ... 3 Jul 2010 07:58
bBrowser and codeblock and fieldname
Hello again, I have a SQLServer (VO2.8) attached to a bBrowser3. The server contains a CategoryCode that I now 'translate' into a CategoryName by using a codeblock to lookup the CategoryCode in a reference table. This is now working fine. I separately use a CaptionClick method to reorder the rows according to w... 3 Jul 2010 18:58
tabcontrol - inherited pages - new bug in 28 sp2 ?
hi i just started to overhaul and extend some code whic has been running since 2004 .. one thing i am doing is to use one of the tab controls pages on the tab on another window. works a treat ... someone recently pointed out that for years the buttons have not had an owner alignment ... but as the user said... 28 Jun 2010 07:19
Need to know about Event Handling in CA-VO2.6
Hi CA-VO Group, Can any group member suggest me a complete source where I can get to know about about CA-VO2.6 event handlers thoroughly as online help of CA-VO doesn't cover this area completely for new CA-VO users. Seeking valuable help of group members on the issue and oblige. AarKayCee. ... 26 Jun 2010 04:22
How to use Hindi fonts in CA-VO 2.6
Hi VO Group, I am need to use fonts of Indian regional languages in menus and different types of windows. As I couldn't find out any way to use fonts of foreign languages with CA-VO 2.6 in entire documentation. I need valuable help of group members on this topic and oblige. AarkayCee ... 29 Jun 2010 11:50
Tips needed on bBrowser 1.5 Pro
Hi Group, Want some to help me giving tips asto following problem: I have two bBrowser controls in a data window. I want to show highlight cursor only in bBrowser control which has focus. So how can I remove the highlight cursor from other bBrowser coltrol which is out of focus. I also have to ascertain the w... 28 Jun 2010 01:56
Need tips on DBServer.
Hi all, I'm new to Visual Objects language. Can anyone tell me why bulk processing methods of class DBServer which accept code blocks do not work. How to use fields of a server in for and while code blocks which are passed in many methods of class DBServer. Regards to all AarKayCee ... 3 Jul 2010 10:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last