First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
How to catch Mouse Doubleclick
Hi, I want to select another Treeviewitem by doubleclicking on it. When I try to catch the doubleclick event , i get only the TreeviewItem Changed Event. How can I additionally evaluate the mousedoubleclick event? Juergen ... 14 Jun 2010 04:04
ShowCaret() failing ...?
Dear fellow VO'ers! If ShowCaret(<Handle of SLE>) fails and GetLastError() returns 5 (Which is normally an "Access denied" error): Can anyone tell me what this means in this context? The control definitely has the focus, ShowCaret() is called by a derived SingleLineEdit:MouseButtonUp() or SingleLineEdit:FocusC... 9 Jun 2010 08:36
bBrowser and SQL Server - append()
I am now using VO2.8 and more recently have added bBrowser3. Having just spent more than 2 days trying to resolve a problem by searching this Forum and bBrowser Help, I now think I am overdue to post my problem here? I have an SQL Server attached to an MS Access database (*.mdb). I have a datawindow (Product2Lis... 8 Jun 2010 19:29
Shell application in outlook express style
Hi all I would like to write an application with a framework like outlook express (Panels, toolbars etc) Is there an example or starting point with VO ? I am also working without major difficulties with .Net/C# Any library or example in .Net also would be appreciated TIA Jorge Accinelli Buenos A... 7 Jun 2010 23:16
SCC (VSS) Utility for Visual Objects available ! Call for feedback....
Hi VO users, If you are using VO 2.8 and SCC (VSS), perhaps you will be interested about this application to get an overview and the last SCC version of the Visual Objects modules touched by other developers. This was made after the thread "VO2.8 + VSS : project differences" on grafx.public.vo.general and Rob... 10 Jun 2010 04:31
Reportpro 2.14 crreate and print DIB from JPG on the fly.. how ??
This code should work... but it does not. cFileJPG := SELF:cPathImages + SELF:oasServer:FIELDGET(#IMGNAME) oDib := FabPaintLib{ cFileJPG, oPrinter} IF oDib:Isvalid oPrinter:_DrawBMP( oPrinter:NextProw, 0, oDib, 50, 50,,,TRUE ) ENDIF -- Older code works,, but can I do away with intermediate step of cre... 10 Jun 2010 12:14
ReportPro 2.14 printing JPG.. has somebody got this working
cFileJPG := SELF:cPathImages + SELF:oasServer:FIELDGET(#IMGNAME) oDib := FabPaintLib{ cFileJPG, oPrinter} IF oDib:Isvalid oPrinter:_DrawBMP( oPrinter:NextProw, 0, oDib, 50, 50,,,TRUE ) ENDIF cFileBMP := SELF:cPathImages + _SSRandfile('') + ".BMP" lNoImage := FALSE IF File( cFileJPG ) hPTR... 6 Jun 2010 01:37
SQL Master V2.2.4 Ready to Download
Hi Folks, Thanks to Kevin Murphy there some bug fixes to this version. I also made sure the help manual is included and is integrated into the F1 key. Fixes include: * xml export of SQL tables * table designer create button * table report * a few other places where I missed 2008 schema upgrade issues If... 6 Jun 2010 05:06
International addresses
Hi all, As we are trying to reach new markets in Australia, Great Brittain and Germany with one of our products I am trying to solve the problem of making the application capable to handle addresses from different countries in the same database while still having the ability to sort by street, town, name, postal code ... 5 Jun 2010 07:02
bBrowser 3 and CHECKBOX help requested
Hello, I have recently upgraded to VO2.8, downloaded and tested bBrowser1.4 in the past week, and today purchased and installed bBrowser3. I have added a last column to a bBrowse that is not linked to the server and contains just a logical value (true/false). The ViewValueAs for that field is #CHECKBOX In bB1.... 7 Jun 2010 08:30