First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Visual 2008 and VO DataWindow
Is there any way to change the order of the controls on a VO DataWindow without having to redo the window when using Visual Studio 2008? Thanks in advance. Kevin ... 27 Jul 2010 06:14
Failure to initiate the repository
I had a computer failure. The hard drive OK and is installed as an external drive. When I tried to move CAVO to the new computer, 2.7 works normally. I need somethings out 2.6. When I tried to start 2.6, I get failure to initiate repository. Can anyone give me some ideas how to get this up and running. Lar... 25 Jul 2010 09:43
[SOLVED] Windows7 - No App icon in task bar?
It works with: define IDI_APP := "IDI_APP" resource IDI_APP ICON %executabledir%\icons\app.ico oTopWindow:Icon := Icon{ResourceID{IDI_APP, _GetInst()}} Tanks all -- Carlos Rocha ... 24 Jul 2010 19:53
KeyChar in bBrowser
Hello, In bBrowser I have methods for CaptionClick and CellDoubleClick that work fine. Now I have a KeyChar method, but it doesn't get called - why? METHOD KeyChar( oKeyEvent ) CLASS Product2List LOCAL cText as STRING cText := oKeyEvent:ASCIIChar InfoBox{self,,cText}:show() // ne... 9 Aug 2010 22:18
Windows7 - No App icon in task bar?
Hi, I can successfully create the exe icon. It is shown correctly in the explorer statusbar, but it doesnt in the task bar. I tried everything I could remember. Is there any trick for this? Thanks -- Carlos Rocha ... 24 Jul 2010 23:05
top processes using disk
I use sysinternals procmon look at http://technet.microsoft.com/it-it/sysinternals/default(en-us).aspx Massimo "John Martens" <adsl672100(a)tiscali.nl> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4c49b8ba$0$30708$5fc3050(a)news.tiscali.nl... I have two PC's which are very similar in hardware as well as software. S... 23 Jul 2010 18:01
VO Maintenance on request: call for participation
Richard, I am also happy to pay say �150 per annum ... At the moment I have work arounds for everything ... I would like to see the pdf for RP2 fixed. There are one or two bugs in the designer ... your words, my words. I'd like to give up all that code for Bullzip and/or PDFCreator (and so on...) and ... 23 Jul 2010 04:51
Really stupid Reportpro question
Where do I add another DBF in? I want to change the main DBF to another and I cannpt find on the screen where I open it and add to the report. The usual report chap is away and I do no want to bother him. Thanks Martin ... 22 Jul 2010 11:23
PKL SCC Manager Update available (1.5.1) !
Hi VO & SCC (VSS) users, Updated version of PKL SCC Manager available ! Changes, instructions and download are available at http://www.pkl.ch/dev/ All feedbacks are welcome ! -- Phil Mermod Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects http://www.pkl.ch/dev/ ... 23 Jul 2010 20:12
Send to printer
Hi, I am using 27b and teh VO report editor. I need to print to one of two printers on the network. The report:print(oDevice) function asks for a device. Can someone please tell me how to use the oDevice object? Thanks, Vaishali ... 23 Jul 2010 20:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13