First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
DataBrowser Refresh without changing the visible Row-Nr
Hi, System: VO 2.8 build 2836 If the active Row of my DataBrowser is (as an examplte) the 5th visible row (and RecNo 100) and I refresh the browser, the active row is the first visible row (and still Recno 100) How can I refresh the DataBrowser without changing the visible position of the active rec? Fr... 28 Jul 2010 09:37
Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00 Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices July 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic Press Release (PR) utility PRM - Press Release Monster for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Blast your comp... 20 Jul 2010 06:58
DBG - Urgent
Hi, When I recompile a project the DBG file just does not get created. What do I need to do? Thanks, Vaishali ... 22 Jul 2010 02:42
Including a font in an application
Is it possible to add a font to a VO application so that it can be used within the application without having to install the font in Windows first? I would just be using this font for FixedText controls. Travis ... 21 Jul 2010 19:07
Help with library PAINTLIB FAB
Hello all people, I need help with this library FAB PAINTLIB, what I want to do? 1. Show image and center horizontal and vertical in my DataWindows 2. Change Background color the control image Fab Paint, I always put a gray color I have done so SELF:oDCLOGO:ImageFit := TRUE SELF:oDCLOGO:Image := FabPaint... 17 Jul 2010 10:52
VO DBFCDX eror / Move to ADS
Hi Barbara, Our clients that are still on DBF generally prefer Crystal Reports. -- Ginny Caughey www.wasteworks.com ... 17 Jul 2010 09:47
VO DBFCDX eror / Move to ADS
Barbara I have never had any problem with ADS at all...W e use RP2.14 and all works ok. One thing you must remember tho with ReportPro. I think that RP uses the Comix drivers supplied by VO [ someone might correct me here ], UNLESS you pass the tables to ReportPro using the dbfswap functionality inluded when ... 16 Jul 2010 05:32
Set Ansi or not
Hello, In VO i write : SetAnsi(True) SetCollation(#Clipper) and have no Problem with the 'German Umlaute' when i use the "AXDBFCDX" RDD i found no combination to see the 'German Umlaute' the adslocal.cfg: ANSI_CHAR_SET=German OEM_CHAR_SET=GERMAN What is the right way to see the 'Umlaute' ? Regar... 16 Jul 2010 05:32
GetObjectByHandle() Fails
I'm using this code but GetObjectByHandle() Returns a NULL_OBJECT. Am I missing the obvious? METHOD BeforeDispatch(hWnd, uMsg, wParam, lParam) CLASS App LOCAL oObj AS OBJECT IF uMsg == WM_RBUTTONDOWN IF wParam == 14 oObj := GetObjectByHandle( hWnd ) IF !( oObj == NULL_OBJECT ) GSW( oObj... 17 Jul 2010 05:31
Resource File
Hi, When I make changes in the Menu, the corresponding changes are not made in the Resource file. I am using 27B. what do I need to do? Vaishali ... 21 Jul 2010 19:07