First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
After upgrading to VO2.8
Hi, I had successfully converted 70% of my 2.6 to 2.8 and seems like running well. However there is a client using a couple of 2.6 apps developed by someone else which I do not have the source code. My question is what is the best and STABLE method to run all apps under both versions in one server. The current ... 30 May 2010 16:29
5333 errors after moving to ADS
Next episode in our continuing saga moving to ADS! Haven't seen a 5333 error in several years in our app, now we're getting them pop up from time to time, particularly in code which makes repeated access to DBFs. Anyone had any similar experience? TIA Nick ... 29 May 2010 01:44
Array of Strings to OLE
(Sorry for the HTML post) Folks, I have an OLE object in C# sending me an array of strings. It arrives quite safely in VO as an array of strings no problem. However, when I want to send an array of strings back and I try to use a VO array it craps out. Does anyone know the syntax for sending back a simple a... 31 May 2010 19:40
what is the matter with the setfilter
Hi all, A made a table with bBrowse. It is work fine. A want some filter for the columns with setfilter. It is work with numeric datas, but with the data, and character column not work . What is the problem with my codes ? METHOD FooterClick1( oCol ) CLASS bdatabrowser do case case oCol:Column:Field... 28 May 2010 09:18
Problem Cavo27b with Windows Server 2008 64 bit
Hi all, I can't use any of my menu items when i run my app in server 2008 64bit, the application crash when i select a option from the menus, but if i select from the toolbar, just works, pelase some help. I use SEMENUXP and GSHELLWINDOW (Graphics4VO) My ErrorHandle show this: Calling Stack : 00: 24... 28 May 2010 07:08
OS issue
Hi Everyone, I'm using Windows 7 Professional (Version 6.1, Build 7600) The OS(TRUE) function returns : Windows Server 2008 R2 (Version 6.1, Build 7600) Did someone could resolve this ? -- Phil Mermod Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects http://www.pkl.ch/dev/ ... 28 May 2010 04:59
CAVO2.8 compiler error messages
I am trying to compile apps from VO 2.6 as well as ReportPro librarys samples and I keep getting messages like: Module Entity Line Error 4 Collapsed Level 4 21 There is no error description and I don't know which module has the error. Do I have my c... 1 Jun 2010 00:01
Reportpro excel export and printer selection
Hello, 1) When I want to export a report in Excel on a computer where Excel is not installed I get an error. Is there any thing to do to avoid this ? 2) When previsualising a report, and then click on the printer to print it. If I choose another printer the report is alsways printed on the paper bin of the de... 27 May 2010 13:42
using Outlook and sending CC address's
Hi all, below is the code for using outlook to send email, based on what Marti published in 2001. it has worked well for us since then... now a client wants to add some cc's to it ... i see from other posts, particularly a response from geoff at http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects... 27 May 2010 09:14
Best c# bBrowser like component
Hello to All, Can someone recommend a good C# dot net grid like bBrowser but has much more features than bBrowser. I will like to use some good C# tools with vulcan. Thanks!! John Gosub ... 28 May 2010 07:08