First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
mouse Scroll wheel and reportpro preview
Hi all, One of my clients ask me if it's possible using the mouse scroll wheel in reportpro preview like the arrows keys to Scroll down a zoomed report. It's possible? TIA Paulo Oliveira ... 18 Apr 2010 18:37
Qout does not show any terminal window
Hi, I can not display any terminal lite windows neither with qout non ? operator. Teminal Lite is included in the application, of course. Can you hel me? Thanks in advance. Massimo ... 21 Apr 2010 00:05
Error when passing negative number as parameter to MSSQL stored procedure
Ervin, This might sound strange but have you tried running your query with the -50000 like this '-50000'? local cValue AS String cValue := "-50000" // minus fiftythousand) oSel:SQLString := "EXEC dbo.spname ?" oSel:Execute(cValue) Regards, Willie "Ervin Steckl" <ervin.steckl(a)gmail.com> wrote in me... 21 Apr 2010 00:05
Error when passing negative number as parameter to MSSQL stored procedure
Hi all, I have a problem which seems to be serious. I use CAVO 2.0. When I call a stored procedure which has parameters and one of the numeric parameters is a negative number, I get the following SQL error (it was translated from Hungarian so the English version may not be fully accurate): NativeError: 0; SQL... 13 Apr 2010 12:47
Advice on multi-threading
In adapting our application to use replication and ADS, we have a process fired off periodically by a timer, which checks to see that all the remote connections and replication queues are functioning correctly. Ideally I'd like this to run as a separate thread, so that it doesn't interrupt the normal work in the... 12 Apr 2010 23:39
Eval/ForEach
Hi to all, How can I do to process all the records of a field using Eval or ForEach. I tried the two ways below, but both return error. Can you help me? Thanks!!! Jairo. Ex1 (ForEach): =========== LOCAL oAdoFields AS AdoFields LOCAL bBlock AS CodeBlock bBlock := {| oObj | Qout(oObj:value),TRUE... 21 Apr 2010 00:05
VOPP DBF Utility
Paul, I created a database called TRANSACTIONS.DBF with an index of TRANSACTIONS.CDX using the DBServer Editor. Using the DBF Utility in VOPP the index opens automatically as expected. Then I used the DBF Utility to create a function for building the database and index file. In the resultant files the index... 12 Apr 2010 12:31
Importing and Exporting to Excel
Hi all, Until now, i have a mechanism to export a Sql table to Excel, but now i need import some lines from excel file to a Sql table. Any idea, please? TIA Paulo Oliveira ... 17 Apr 2010 16:18
Opening index automatically
Hi all, The function CreateTransactionsDB is based on code created by the DBF Utility in VOPP. I have modified it so that it can create the DBF in a directory specified when the function is called, as demonstrated in the Start method below. This works fine, except the Index does not open automatically when ... 9 Apr 2010 08:52
WebService
Hi, i call a web service with following code. All work fine but if i have to call the webservice with a proxy i try to use oClient:ConnectorProperty("ProxyServer",cProxy) i recive an error with : FuncSym -> CONNECTORPROPERTY FuncPtr 0x00000000 VO-Description -> Member not found. the code: ... 13 Apr 2010 12:47