First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
ShellExecute print directly
Hi, I use ShellExecute to open and printing documents (HTML type of files). This works fine for opening files. I would like printing witout opening, but nothing seems to happen Does anyone has a any idea to printing HTML files witout opening I would be obliged for some ideas kind regards ... 14 May 2010 06:14
Byte Array over COM
OLE Experts. If I generate an automation server for a COM object I seem to have no trouble with string arrays but can I use Byte Arrays? Do you know what data type this translates to on the VO side? Thanks, Geoff Schaller ... 13 May 2010 01:48
Half screen display with Graphics4vo
Hello to All, I now upgrade my computer to Win 7 and my platform VO 28 to the latest Build 2837 and all my 3rd partly tools, everything works well except Graphics4vo that only display my shell window on the top half of the screen. My screen resolution setting is 1440 x 900 which is recommended. Can someone give me ... 13 May 2010 07:10
Problems moving VO to Windows 7 Professional from Win XP machine -revisiting
Hi Bill, On Mon, 10 May 2010, at 21:25:26 [GMT -0700 (PDT)] (which was 6:25 where I live) you wrote about: 'Problems moving VO to Windows 7 Professional from Win XP machine -revisiting' Back in Jan 22-27 there was discussion and help in this excellent forum re my difficulty in getting CAVO2.5b-3 to run und... 14 May 2010 06:14
Problems moving VO to Windows 7 Professional from Win XP machine -revisiting
Back in Jan 22-27 there was discussion and help in this excellent forum re my difficulty in getting CAVO2.5b-3 to run under Windows 7. I tried everything suggested then without success, and have just taken the suggestion from a thread back in Sep 2002 re exporting all the registry entries containing 'CAVO25' from o... 18 May 2010 21:25
VO 2.7 internet.aef from december 2006
Hi, after reinstalling my VO 2.7b3, the internet.aef is from mai 2004 and I have problems with SMTP. Few years ago I installed a version from december 2006, but I can't find it now. Do you have a link for downloading the latest 2.7 version? Frank http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.clipper.visual-... 11 May 2010 03:31
V)2.6 email client sample
I am trying to incorporate a simple feature for emailing and started toying with the sample prog from VO2.6. So far I got what I want except for the cclist. The return array does not contains the full list. Most of the time it returns 2 and sometime the most 3 out of a list of 5. Is this an issue with the sample, c... 13 May 2010 11:34
lterative to VO
I need to wright a medium application, dbase-based, but no one in our city speaks VO. As an altenative to VO, what would you suggest to learn? How is the "Express" serie of MS. This is delivered for free. Mny thanks Henry ... 11 May 2010 13:22
bArrayServer - CreateOrder problem
Hi, Can someone test the code below and tell me what I am doing wrong? The code to create the bArrayServer and order (_SetupMailDB() ) does not generate any error. When an attempt to add the second record is made the Append fails but I cannot figure out why. As far as I know I have not requested a unique ... 8 May 2010 06:50
Radiobutton in a group
in the windoweditor i place a radiobuttongoup, after this i place severel radiobuttons in this radiobuttongroup, fine, later, selecting one radiobutton all others will be unpressed. but now, opening the window in the editor i will place a new radiobutton in this group, i select the radiobuttungroup, the place ... 7 May 2010 03:28