First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Install Maker for VO2.8 ???
I have just got my VO 2.8 app to the stage where I'd like to create an installable version but my 2.6 Install Maker doesn't work. I couldn't find one for 2.8. does it exist and if not is there something else available for download? I guess I can do it all manually but I liked using the 2.6 version as it simplified ... 12 Jul 2010 08:29
Spell checking with WSpell
Hi I'm trying to add spell checking to my application. I downloaded and installed the WSpell ActiveX control but I'm having trouble getting started. The following is my code so far: (I have added the WSpell OLE control to my window) METHOD pshCheckSpelling( ) CLASS MyWindow SELF:oDCOCX_WSPELL1:CreateEmbe... 5 Jul 2010 23:14
raw SQL, bBrowser and Orderby
Hi folks, I have been successfully helped (Geoff Schaller, Johan Nel and others) in getting started with SQLSelect to create a server for bBrowser. I now have successfully joined 2 tables in order to obtain the textvalue for a foreign key - great stuff!. But now I want to CaptionClick and reorder the rows accordin... 8 Jul 2010 04:47
Mesurement (Metrics/Imperial)
Hi, I need to transform PrintingDevice:PaperWidth to twips. I'm getting 2100 (for A4) so in my case it is mesured in 10ths of mm. Does it return always a metric value, or is dependent on some OS definition? if so, how can I know if PaperWidth is mesured using Imperial or Metric system? Thanks for any hint... 6 Jul 2010 12:15
Help Using Graphics4VO
Hi, everyone I need help using Graphics4VO Sincerely ... 23 Jul 2010 12:31
VO DBFCDX eror
I have a client that has been experiencing some network issues this week. Now he is seeing several Subcode: 1101, GenCode: 21 errors while the system is trying to open a dbf. I have been unable to find the exact definition of the two OsCodes they are are seeing. The OsCodes are 1265 and a 1450. Do these numb... 12 Jul 2010 12:54
Again bBrowser Error need help
Hi, I have add code in CellEdit callback method, the code actually clear the picture clause of edit control and RTrim the value when editing. Running without problem, only problem when try to paste from clipboard (CTRL+V). METHOD CellEdit(oEvent) CLASS WinDBU LOCAL oColumn AS bDataColumn IF oEvent:Edit... 4 Jul 2010 19:54
VerticalSpin method for the Vertical Spinner
I was tring to force my spinner to increment and decrement by 10, but the following didn't work, any ideas? METHOD VerticalSpin(oSpinEvent) CLASS EditCostEventDLG SUPER:VerticalSpin(oSpinEvent) //Put your changes here DO CASE CASE oSpinEvent:Type = UNITINCREMENT SELF:oDCAppPercent:Value += 10 CASE ... 2 Jul 2010 10:10
Urgent Direct client rek:Dot Net developer required in Dover,DE
Crossposting to V-O and xHarbour newsgroups. Original is on comp.lang.clipper only (for real email addresses). On Jul 1, 7:37 am, varun <varunrecruiter...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hi, Below is the DIRECT CLIENT position with me, if you have any consultants kindly send me their resumes and also ask them to fil... 1 Jul 2010 14:27
XMLDom
I am using the following code which works fine except when the 'NamedItem' does not exist. For some reason, the XML I am retrieving does not have a consistent number of fields in each node. I know I can work around this by looping through all of the attributes and matching the NodeNames with the FieldNames I need,... 2 Jul 2010 00:25