First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Outlook 2010 Calendar Calendar
We are using the Outlook Calendard Ole Object which is created with oControl:CreateEmbedding("OVCTL.OVCTL") For Outlook 2007 everything is working fine. Now for Outlook 2010 the control does not to be activated correctly in the datawindow. When clicking on parts of the control the control does not show any rea... 14 Jul 2010 10:56
bBrowser and delete of multiple selection
Hello all, Another small holdup! I am following Joachim's posted code fragment for deleting selected records, viz:- nRecNo := self:oDCbBrowse:SelectionFirstRow() // get first selected record nRecHold := nRecNo -1 // hold the return record DO WHILE nRecNo > 0 self:server:goto(nRecNo) sel... 15 Jul 2010 18:42
MD5 function?
Hi All, Just wondering how can I do MD5 encoding in VO2.7? TIA Tom ... 14 Jul 2010 10:56
Win98 /real mode
Vaishali Have you contacted the makers of the Serial Port card to see if they can provide updated drivers? You may need to write your own device driver, don't quote me though. CYA Steve ... 13 Jul 2010 06:30
DO NOT GO GO HERE
Hi THIS IS DANGEROUS... RICHARD ... 11 Jul 2010 05:03
moving office after 20 years
hi all anyone want a couple of clipper books ? and one on windows 3.1 ? have the whole set of clipper from a single floppy and a sheet of paper which says does everything that dbase IV does except {all the stuff added into dbase 4 from dBaseIII ver 1.1} also NDOS from Mr Norton and Norton utilities ad nausea... 12 Jul 2010 03:04
Lost server in bBrowser3
Hello All I have a bBrowser that I want to append a new record to but I'm losing the connection to the server when I press the 'New' button. The new record appends fine and it is open in Edit mode but as soon as I change focus to the next cell in the record the data is lost. Here is the 'OnInsert' method : ... 11 Jul 2010 19:18
help help help... invalid record header..
hi, i recive an error "recget() invalid record header.. new repo, new import aefs... reindex between all aefs import... retouch and exe will be linked ( all fine )... now i edit a source code line and wuumsss... cannot link "invalid record header" ... only after a voop projekt copy a can link my app...... 8 Jul 2010 04:47
Error Management for VO 2.8 SP3 compatible
Hello, I read it somewhere that there is VO error management system that replaces VO built-in error log. I would like to make my users and field support staff alike well-informed and undo some confusion that about what is runtime error window is and error/info boxes that I used to display warnings and informati... 8 Jul 2010 02:38
Problems connecting to SQL Server Express
I am working on an application which uses VO2Ado to connect to an SQL Server 2005 database and all was working fine. Now when I start the program in the IDE CAVO crashes with an error message with the options for 'Report' and 'Sorry' and no clue as to where the problem is. I have tried the following and still h... 7 Jul 2010 07:56