From: William B. Lurie on
Jose wrote:

> CCleaner is good for this since it shows more information in a bigger
> display and CCLeaner has other useful functions you can check out
> later. You can uninstall CCleaner later if you don't use it.
>
> Get CCleaner here:
>
> http://www.ccleaner.com/
>
> Here is mine:
>
> http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6969/ccleanerstartup.jpg
(snip)
Jose, thanks mucho for all the instructions (which I have
printed out, and snipped). I did CCleaner, and have family
obligations for the next few days and may not get to do what
you asked. But it will be my priority in a few days. Stay loose.
From: William B. Lurie on
William B. Lurie wrote:
> Jose wrote:
>
>> CCleaner is good for this since it shows more information in a bigger
>> display and CCLeaner has other useful functions you can check out
>> later. You can uninstall CCleaner later if you don't use it.
>>
>> Get CCleaner here:
>>
>> http://www.ccleaner.com/
>>
>> Here is mine:
>>
>> http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6969/ccleanerstartup.jpg
> (snip)
> Jose, thanks mucho for all the instructions (which I have
> printed out, and snipped). I did CCleaner, and have family
> obligations for the next few days and may not get to do what
> you asked. But it will be my priority in a few days. Stay loose.

Jose, I think I got the shots you asked for.
Please check these and let me know if they are useful:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot4.jpg

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot5.jpg

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot7.jpg

http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot8.jpg
From: William B. Lurie on
William B. Lurie wrote:
> William B. Lurie wrote:
>> Jose wrote:
>>
>>> CCleaner is good for this since it shows more information in a bigger
>>> display and CCLeaner has other useful functions you can check out
>>> later. You can uninstall CCleaner later if you don't use it.
>>>
>>> Get CCleaner here:
>>>
>>> http://www.ccleaner.com/
>>>
>>> Here is mine:
>>>
>>> http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6969/ccleanerstartup.jpg
>> (snip)
>> Jose, thanks mucho for all the instructions (which I have
>> printed out, and snipped). I did CCleaner, and have family
>> obligations for the next few days and may not get to do what
>> you asked. But it will be my priority in a few days. Stay loose.
>
> Jose, I think I got the shots you asked for.
> Please check these and let me know if they are useful:
>
> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot4.jpg
>
> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot5.jpg
>
> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot7.jpg
>
> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot8.jpg

I didn/t ignore your request about Scheduled asks.
There was one back in 2009. The when column reads Never.

I use Gadwin to make screen shots. Can be .bmp .jpg or .gif.
Let me know if you could read mine.
From: Jose on
On Mar 18, 3:39 pm, "William B. Lurie" <billu...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
> William B. Lurie wrote:
> > William B. Lurie wrote:

> >> (snip)
> >> Jose, thanks mucho for all the instructions (which I have
> >> printed out, and snipped). I did CCleaner, and have family
> >> obligations for the next few days and may not get to do what
> >> you asked. But it will be my priority in a few days. Stay loose.
>
> > Jose, I think I got the shots you asked for.
> > Please check these and let me know if they are useful:
>
> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot4.jpg
>
> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot5.jpg
>
> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot7.jpg
>
> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot8.jpg
>
> I didn/t ignore your request about Scheduled asks.
> There was one back in 2009. The when column reads Never.
>
> I use Gadwin to make screen shots. Can be .bmp  .jpg  or .gif.
> Let me know if you could read mine.

I can see them just fine. I would like to get a CClearner shot though
when you have time.

William B Lurie - you have a lot of things running. You should get
yourself a boring system like mine.

I am going to have to noodle out an understandable strategy and with
your 2 hour wait and see if I can Hibernate setting, figuring it out
could take a lot of clock time - waiting. When it does work, I don't
want to be anywhere around for my personal safety.

Or, switch to one hour!

From: William B. Lurie on
Jose wrote:
> On Mar 18, 3:39 pm, "William B. Lurie" <billu...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
>> William B. Lurie wrote:
>>> Jose, I think I got the shots you asked for.
>>> Please check these and let me know if they are useful:
>>> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot4.jpg
>>> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot5.jpg
>>> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot7.jpg
>>> http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billurie/shot8.jpg
>> I didn/t ignore your request about Scheduled asks.
>> There was one back in 2009. The when column reads Never.
>>
>> I use Gadwin to make screen shots. Can be .bmp .jpg or .gif.
>> Let me know if you could read mine.
>
> I can see them just fine. I would like to get a CClearner shot though
> when you have time.
>
> William B Lurie - you have a lot of things running. You should get
> yourself a boring system like mine.
>
> I am going to have to noodle out an understandable strategy and with
> your 2 hour wait and see if I can Hibernate setting, figuring it out
> could take a lot of clock time - waiting. When it does work, I don't
> want to be anywhere around for my personal safety.
>
> Or, switch to one hour!

I ran CCleaner after I downloaded and installed it. It removed
120 MB of trash. Is there something more I should do? I will
have time sporadically.

Switching to one hour might be the practical engineer's solution,
but the scientist wants to know *why*.