First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Files required to use Microsoft Update are no longer registered...
I keep getting this message when using Update: Files required to use Microsoft Update are no longer registered or installed on your computer I haven't turned on my desktop for 3 weeks, turned it on just to install any updates, and ran into this problem which I didn't have 3 weeks ago. What gives? Running... 22 Jun 2010 11:36
After AUTO UPDATE my XP could not start up!
My XP were working find before, however since the Windows Update with the items below, then it could not start up normally, even in Safe mode. I have to use system recovery to the date before the WINDOWS UPDATE's date. Could anyone has this problem? Updated items as following. KB890830 KB975562 KB978695 ... 22 Jun 2010 11:36
Error code 80073712
I have 7 updates that don't want to be installed. There used to be three. Now it's seven. Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems Security Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB974318) Security Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB979482) Update for Rights Management... 22 Jun 2010 02:52
K979906 Fails to Install
Microsoft, please bring the solution to the customer. Don't tell us it is our fault or that the solution is out there if we have the time to go looking for it. Microsoft update should be able to install KB979906 without going through deleting and reinstalling items manually. I'm wondering if this goes beyond corrupt... 22 Jun 2010 01:47
KB979906
Microsoft needs to find out why the KB979906 update is having so much trouble being applied to so many computers and figure out how to have it install with the users having to go through a bunch of technical gymnastics that are guesswork at best. I wonder if the inability to update reflects a viral type issue design... 22 Jun 2010 01:47
Word 2000
I just bought a new Dell laptop with office 2007 and can't open any old documents I made in Word 2000. It just freezes my computer. ... 25 Jun 2010 03:21
Code 646 in updates
My computer failed to auto load service pack II and never did let me know untill microsoft says it will no longer upgrade any computers that don't have II installed. I guess we will all have to but Mac's. Because microsoft will not help us. "armyjim_2000" wrote: Folks, I am getting the same error message.... 21 Jun 2010 15:49
Office Updates break Tiff file associations
It seems like every time we push office updates about 25% of our computers lose their tiff File association. Does anyone know why this happens? I'm having a hard time fixing it. We can't use a reg fix because we don't have a standard tif viewer. Right now we are having to touch every machine to fix it. An... 23 Jun 2010 19:32
Windows Update Errors 8007066F and 64C
I have two important updates that I cannot seem to get installed. One is KN982926 and I get the error code 8007066F. The other is KB982158 and I get the error code 64C. I have tried multiple times, restarted my computer, stopped and restarted Background Intelligent Transfer Service. ... 21 Jun 2010 16:57
Upgrade Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 7 Professional
1. Am i able to Upgrade Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 7 Professional? 2. If Yes, What is the Cost and Procedure to Download or how to Buy? 3. If No, What is the Solution? ... 21 Jun 2010 11:21