First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 11:21
WindowsUpdate_84B20001" "WindowsUpdate_dt000
When I run windows automatic update it locates an update for SQL server 2008, downloads it and avalible for instalation as an optional update. i choose yes however i always get the message, some updates failed to install "Windows update encountered an unknown problem" WindowsUpdate_84B20001" "WindowsUpdate_dt00... 21 Jun 2010 11:21
Vista SP2 update error 80070570
How exactly do you go to the directory and perform those steps? i have windows vista and also have the same error code... "Neil" wrote: After an SP2 update failed with error code 80070570. I spent some time looking for a solution. Microsoft Help is definitely an oxymoron, offering nothing more than Goog... 21 Jun 2010 01:31
Outlook Express
I Can't delete any E-Mails I receive. I've been able to move them to the junk file, but I can't delete them from there either. Any help would be greatly appreciated ... 21 Jun 2010 11:21
How turn off automatic updates for selected files?
I am running a Windows XP computer, and like many others, I am having trouble with the installation of certain Net. Framework files using Windows Automatic Updates. Specifically how can I "tell" the Windows Automatic Updates feature to not list certain Net.Framework files for installation (ones that will not ... 20 Jun 2010 15:40
update fail notification for MS OFFICE SYSTEM 2007
Hi, the following update fails everyday.. pls help me to load them..or if the update is not important help me to stop from updating pls.... Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561) Installation date: ‎19/‎06/‎2010 6:08 AM Installation status: Failed Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB... 21 Jun 2010 10:14
CPU speed
Recently got Road Runner, my wifes user account works fine. My user account the CPU speed is at 100 and is running slow. I have attempted to go to MS updates and no joy. Any recommendations? ... 19 Jun 2010 15:41
.NET Framework updates got you down?
..NET Framework updates got you down? Wait till next week (22 Jun-10) when the following (non-security) updates will be released!... Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista (KB956250) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Se... 28 Jun 2010 03:02
Error details: Code 80072EFE
You should note that for users whom have no "proxy admin, no domain, no nothing" that maleware,trojans,viruses have exploited this flaw as i am dealing with this on a clients machine which has been infected with what I believe to be the conflicker worm. Furthermore it is funny how Home Premium users do not have... 19 Jun 2010 15:41
Error Code: 0x80070641 (Installation Failure)
can you break this down to a step by step procedure because I am disabled and dont understand please "CastlecombeCrowd" wrote: Robin, I finally fixed my issue and wanted to let you know how it was finally resolved. First of all, thank you for your kindness in trying to point me in the right di... 18 Jun 2010 10:14