First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Windows Update Error Code 80200053
Attempted to run update Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Running VISTA on Dell INSPIRON E1705. Have not had problems in past with updates. Have not been presented with acceptance message after DOWNLOAD, 'Do you accept license agreement.' Cannot run update without receiving error code 80200053. Hints wi... 2 Jul 2010 15:45
error message
I have an error message 0xc0000135 It's a Vista Home premium edition and I don't know what to do I tried to install .net framework 3.5 and that gives me a warning about memory shortage Does anybody have a solution for me please ... 1 Jul 2010 18:59
Installing Updates
I keep trying to install these updates, but they continue to fail to install. I have disabled my McAfee, but it still wont install. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308) Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441) Security Update for M... 1 Jul 2010 17:51
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jul 2010 16:43
Failure on Security Essentials package installation.
Within the last week or so I got a new update for Microsoft Security Essentials, an upgrade package - KB2254596, I think. I've got a machine with WinXP+SP3 and I am also running: Avast Anti-virus and Sygate Personal Firewall. Now, the installation of the package failed (error 0x80070643:, I believe). I rebo... 2 Jul 2010 17:58
Error codes 0x80070422 from Windows Defender???
FWIW, I'm a computer programmer with over 30 years of experience as a software engineer, and over a decade of a sideline business installing and fixing computers for home and small businesses. For the record, I can't believe that someone in this thread actually suggested reformatting the hard drive. People like tha... 1 Jul 2010 17:51
Microsoft Silverlight 1.0 (KB955305) update fails with 0x5DF c
I agree too! but, telling Microsoft didn't solve anything it's still happening now in July 2010....YEARS later! So much for followup... Windows 7 is better than Vista but still not as good or reliable as XP! Now we are going to continue pressing ever forward without providing a stable product; and you wonder why... 1 Jul 2010 12:14
HID Non-User Input Data Filter (KB 911895)
"akny84b" wrote: I was not able to install: Microsoft - Other hardware - HID Non-User Input Data Filter (KB 911895) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911895 Broken link??? ... 1 Jul 2010 13:22
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12