First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
microsoft update not working
hello i have windows XP home edition, 32 bit, with SP 3 and Norton Internet Suite the problem is an error message i get when i try to download updates.... it makes no sense because when i do exactly what it says to do, nothing changes. here is the error message: Please change your Internet Explorer security se... 1 Jul 2010 13:22
Fail to update KB982524 with Error Code: 0x80246002
Have tried a number of times to install high priority update KB982524 "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86", including uninstalling .NET Framework 3.5 and always returns with obscure failure with just an error code and no supporting infor... 29 Jun 2010 03:06
0x8007043C Error
... 29 Jun 2010 02:01
Update Problem
Recently, I downloaded & installed updates by going to the Windows Update site -- just like I regularly do, . The update process went fine -- all updates were installed. NOW, however, the program (Acronis) that I regularly use to backup my hard-drive crashes with a BSOD specifying a kernel error. I guess that I wi... 29 Jun 2010 02:01
access newsgroups
I have gotten very confused. Nothing New. I have a new desktop computer with windows 7 and office 2007(Access,Excel,Etc). I am using Outlook for email and my web browser is Explorer. On my old machine I used to go to Newsgroups through through Outlook express but my dsl/ISP provider ATT blocked Newsgroups.So I h... 28 Jun 2010 20:35
ie8 freezing
does anyone have an idea why my ie8 keeps freezing up? thoughts I have is maybe memory card isnt big enough or could it be my processor is getting too hot. someone help cause this is really getting to me ... 28 Jun 2010 17:17
updates wont install get error message 643 & 636
how do I install them ... 28 Jun 2010 20:35
Update Failures
My laptop is no longer updating properly. I cannot update the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack and .NET Framerwork 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86. I tried a few of the fixes online, turned off Avast during the update...nothing. Please advise....Thank you! ... 28 Jun 2010 16:11
UP date K911895
The update "HID non user input data filter" fails to install. I am using XP Prof. service pack 3, with all updates installed. This may be a coincidence, but I just had to reinstall my mother board after a warranty repair. Any ideas? Thanks, Geronimo ... 28 Jun 2010 15:04
Error Code 8007371B
When I try to install a service pack update that Windows tells me is needed, the update repeatedly does not install. Instead I get a message that the install failed due to error code 8007371B. I've searched for that error code to find a way around it and I get nothing. I need help with this. Thanks -- Tim Sch... 28 Jun 2010 20:35