First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Belkin F5D8001 with Windows 7 64-bit
For those of you trying to get your Belkin F5D8001 to work with Windows 7 64-bit operating system, this is how I got it working on my machine… I’m writing this from memory so it might not be exact. Go to http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atheros.htm and download the Windows Seven 32/64bits driver (version 8.0... 31 Dec 2009 10:57
Top Ten Reasons For Going Mobile in 2010
Iperf - megabytes and megabits
Hi, I wonder why Iperf uses 1024*1024 for megabytes and 1000*1000 for megabits ? I think, It should follow either 1000 * 1000 (International System of Units)convention or 1024 *1024 convention . Any specific reason for such a methadology ? Any ideas ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru ... 1 Jan 2010 18:28
Belkin Wireless Router Connection Problems/Hanging/Freezing
www.superaffiliate7.com Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site. You will find good Affiiliates for health products, such as EDTA-Oral Chelation, Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are for Computers, household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Ch... 18 Dec 2009 23:49
are there any decent infrared transceivers still around?
I'm helping set up some systems in a large open office where there's _lots_ of RF in the area, messing up 802.11. Running ethernet cable to each desk is pretty painful. Way, way, back there were infrared transceivers you could hook up for data transmission. True, they were quite slow by today's standards... ... 28 Dec 2009 17:21
Wireless N router
Hi, Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router? I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well in N mode. TIA, ... 20 Dec 2009 00:39
Channel Number Conflict
Hi I have an Edimax EW-7206APg with the following settings: Broadcast ESSID: Enabled MAC Filtering: Disabled DHCP Server Running mode: AP Security: WEP I've had no problems with this since I bought it two years ago. But recently, the connection started to drop intermittently. The first time it happened, ... 23 Dec 2009 13:35
Introducing Poken Take your Social Network Offline
<b>Greetings Business Owners,</b> <BR> <p>Are you looking for computers, office supplies, cellular, internet, or telecommunication services for your business. Then check out the weekly specials from our affiliate partners like OfficeMax, PC Connections, AT&T, Tech Depot, Circuit City, and Fujitsu just to name a f... 14 Dec 2009 13:11
Discount Wholesale BBC Jeans ( www.globaltrade06.com ) <free shipping paypal payment>
Discount Wholesale Affliction Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale AK Jeans ( www.globaltrade06.com ) Discount Wholesale Armani Jeans Discount Wholesale Artful Dodger Jeans <free shipping paypal payment> Discount Wholesale BAPE Jeans Discount Wholesale BBC Jeans ( www.globaltrade06.com ) Disc... 11 Dec 2009 05:51
Nook & WiFi problem = <deviceinfo>
over on the Barnes & Noble forum for their newly shipping eReader called "nook", a problem for some on their home WiFi networks was resolved by this config change... Any ideas what it is - and what it is targeting ?? ------------- Here's the fix: Go to My Computer, then your nook USB drive, then the adob... 9 Dec 2009 23:16
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last