First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
linksys gateway - vpn
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would can help, I have a Linksys WAG354G v2... setup this has been running fine, for over a year now, however I recently had to do some work from home and vpn'd into my company's network. The problem is that I can reach the VPN server, but cannot do anything else such as network ... 17 Dec 2008 19:10
Using a Belkin F5D7230-4 as a n access point with a D-Link Router
Hello, I am trying to use a Belkin F5D7230-4 router as an access point. I have a D-Link DI-524 Wireless-G router as my main wireless router. I want to connect the Belkin router wireless-ly to the D-Link router so that the connection looks like this: Cable Modem <--> DI-524 <--> Belkin F5D7230-4 -> Wired comps ... 14 Dec 2008 11:37
NEWS: New trojan in mass DNS hijack
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/12/05/new_dnschanger_hijacks/> Researchers have identified a new trojan that can tamper with a wide array of devices on a local network, an exploit that sends them to impostor websites EVEN IF THEY ARE HARDENED MACHINES THAT ARE FULLY PATCHED OR RUN NON-WINDOWS OPERA... 8 Dec 2008 21:04
Security. WPA?/-TKIP /-CCMP
WLAN. What encryption protocol (implicitly supported by hardware) offer protection against others knowing the shared key? Does WPA-TKIP? What about WPA2-CCMP? ... 8 Dec 2008 19:53
WinXP wireless problem...
I've been trying, off and on, to troubleshoot this annoyance for a while but haven't been successful. My computers connect to a wireless AP that is attached to a wired router. The router provides all DHCP. Every time I logon to WinXP, the connection "breaks". It doesn't "break" right away, but about a minute... 2 Dec 2008 13:40
150N USB
Whilst having a browse I have noticed that there are a quite a few of these 150N type USB adapters coming onto the market, some with a removable antenna. WU5214 http://www.xterasys.com/product/wu5214.htm FCC ID MQ4WU5214 Edimax EW-771USn FCC ID NDD9577110815 Edimax EW-771UTn Very small FCC ID NDD9577... 20 Nov 2008 11:53
Is my 3Com 3CRWDR100A-72 dead?
Hello, Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me with 3Com office connect wireless routers. The other morning I tried to connect to my router but nothing worked, I connected over ethernet and entered the admin ip address http://192.168.1.1/ however rather than taking me to the admin page it t... 10 Sep 2008 12:24
Router problems.
I have 3 computers all XP and a wireless Belkin router model F5d7630-4a. Everything works perfectly on ethernet or wireless. I cannot set wap tp password protect. If I set a password the computer just hangs 'waiting for network' or 'acquiring network address' but never connects. I have enabled mac filtering for... 8 Sep 2008 01:58
Helix antenna
In WiFi is there any standard convention for the polarity of a helical antenna. I am building a 40 turn unit and wanted to know whether I should build it right or left handed. Yes I know this will only matter when trying to connect with other systems that use circular polarity. Jimmie ... 25 Aug 2008 14:28
Any experience with RadioLab GS2000 wireless bridge?
I'm looking for a wireless point-to-point bridge to cover approximately 1.5 miles. The sites should have line of site (will confirm with SPLAT!), however one site may have some tree blockage. The trees are on our property so they can be trimmed or removed as needed. I found via Google a company called RadioL... 28 Jul 2008 14:06