From: bob urz on
Joe Kotroczo wrote:
> On 31/03/2010 23:48, in article
> VISdnd1jkNfWTC7WnZ2dnUVZ_gydnZ2d(a)earthlink.com, "George's Pro Sound Co."
> <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Rather clumpy inelegant graphics, to the point of distracting, for me ....
>>>

>>> geoff
>> then you would not enjoy mixing on a Gamble either I guess seeing as Jim
>> created this surface to emulate his desks
>
> "Garish" is the word that comes to mind.
>
> ;-)

Just wait until you read the operators manual from the new chineese
Midas.... ;)

bob

From: geoff on
bob urz wrote:

>> "Garish" is the word that comes to mind.
>>
>> ;-)
>>
> Just wait until you read the operators manual from the new chineese
> Midas.... ;)

"Galish" ;@)

geoff

From: geoff on
Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "Garish" is the word that comes to mind.

Sort of VIC-20 chunky.

And I'm generally very much anti 'gratuitously pretty' GUIs.

I acn see a huge screen would be advantageous. Haven't checked how it goes
spanning multiple displays yet...

geoff

From: liquidator on

> Joe Kotroczo wrote:
>

>> "Garish" is the word that comes to mind.
>
> Sort of VIC-20 chunky.
>
> And I'm generally very much anti 'gratuitously pretty' GUIs.
>
> I acn see a huge screen would be advantageous. Haven't checked how it goes
> spanning multiple displays yet...
>
> geoff

Hmm....does a stereo mix require left and right screens?

I could see surround sound being an issue, have to dring a mirror to view
the rear screens... :-)

From: Denny Strauser on
liquidator wrote:
> "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Joe Kotroczo wrote:
>>
>>> "Garish" is the word that comes to mind.
>> Sort of VIC-20 chunky.
>>
>> And I'm generally very much anti 'gratuitously pretty' GUIs.
>>
>> I acn see a huge screen would be advantageous. Haven't checked how it goes
>> spanning multiple displays yet...
>>
>> geoff
>>

> Hmm....does a stereo mix require left and right screens?
>
> I could see surround sound being an issue, have to dring a mirror to view
> the rear screens... :-)

A mirror might cause phase issues. :-(