From: Denny Strauser on
liquidator wrote:
> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> They don't call me "Old Crow" for nuthin'. If it's good for Hunter S
>> Thompson, it's good enough for me.
>> - Denny
>
> Another Kentucky whiskey man I see...

Old Crow was the biggest selling whiskey in the US until Jack Daniels
began a national marketing campaign in the 70's. When I was on a flight
a few years ago, the airline magazine honored Old Crow in a feature
article. Hunter S Thompson mentions it in a number of his books. Here in
Pennsylvania, it is only $8.49 with tax for a fifth. Cheap! But I like
it more than top-shelf bourbons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_aOiQLRvY
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/old-crow-straight-bourbon-whiskey/2339974585

- Denny
From: liquidator on

> liquidator wrote:
>> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> They don't call me "Old Crow" for nuthin'. If it's good for Hunter S
>>> Thompson, it's good enough for me.
>>> - Denny
>>
>> Another Kentucky whiskey man I see...
>
> Old Crow was the biggest selling whiskey in the US until Jack Daniels
> began a national marketing campaign in the 70's. When I was on a flight a
> few years ago, the airline magazine honored Old Crow in a feature article.
> Hunter S Thompson mentions it in a number of his books. Here in
> Pennsylvania, it is only $8.49 with tax for a fifth. Cheap! But I like it
> more than top-shelf bourbons.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_aOiQLRvY
> http://video.aol.com/video-detail/old-crow-straight-bourbon-whiskey/2339974585
>
> - Denny

it's good stuff.
I just aquired a taste for Wild Turkey is the only reason.

Otherwise would probably do what you are doing.

I tink Kentucky whiskies are preferable to Jack. But any port -er,
whiskey....in a storm.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
Reminds me of Scotch, which I don't like. >
> - Denny

But scotch has as many variations of flavor as ice cream, bourbon all tastes
like, well burnt tires, with sugar on them
George

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Reminds me of Scotch, which I don't like. >
>> - Denny
>
> But scotch has as many variations of flavor as ice cream, bourbon all
> tastes like, well burnt tires, with sugar on them
> George

Funny how that works.

Everyone has different brain and body chemistries.

One job I had way back, the boss wasn't especially into coffee. I finally
talked him into trying a better coffe....he couldn't taste the difference.

But among the other employees, 20 for 20 could.

I would hate a world where there was only one flavor of ice cream because
that's what everybody liked.

And I love redheads, but a sneak peek at a comely blonde or brunette is
good for the old metabolism...

From: geoff on
Denny Strauser wrote:
> The problems might be early reflections, and left & right reversed.

Or if a perfect reflection one may be totally cancelled ;-0

geoff