From: liquidator on

"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> liquidator wrote:
>> "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Sort of VIC-20 chunky.
>>>
>>> And I'm generally very much anti 'gratuitously pretty' GUIs.
>>>
>>> I acn see a huge screen would be advantageous. Haven't checked how it
>>> goes spanning multiple displays yet...
>>>
>>> geoff
>>>

>> Hmm....does a stereo mix require left and right screens?
>>
>> I could see surround sound being an issue, have to dring a mirror to view
>> the rear screens... :-)
>
> A mirror might cause phase issues. :-(

Wouldn't the phase issue get cancelled out by the mirror imaging? :-)

From: Denny Strauser on
liquidator wrote:
> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> liquidator wrote:
>>> "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Hmm....does a stereo mix require left and right screens?
>>>
>>> I could see surround sound being an issue, have to dring a mirror to view
>>> the rear screens... :-)
>> A mirror might cause phase issues. :-(
>
> Wouldn't the phase issue get cancelled out by the mirror imaging? :-)

The problems might be early reflections, and left & right reversed.
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> liquidator wrote:
>> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> A mirror might cause phase issues. :-(
>>
>> Wouldn't the phase issue get cancelled out by the mirror imaging? :-)
>
> The problems might be early reflections, and left & right reversed.

and you would need echo cancelling software unless you sprung for first
surface mirrors

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> liquidator wrote:
>>> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Wouldn't the phase issue get cancelled out by the mirror imaging? :-)
>>
>> The problems might be early reflections, and left & right reversed.
>
> and you would need echo cancelling software unless you sprung for first
> surface mirrors

Sound guys are a crazy lot aren't we?

I still envy the story you told about the poet laureates doing dirty
limericks...

From: Denny Strauser on
liquidator wrote:
> Sound guys are a crazy lot aren't we?

I prefer to be called eccentric. Crazy can be treated with drugs. There
is no cure/treatment for eccentric. But.....

- Denny