From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> liquidator wrote:
>> Sound guys are a crazy lot aren't we?
>
> I prefer to be called eccentric. Crazy can be treated with drugs. There is
> no cure/treatment for eccentric. But.....
>
> - Denny

Eccentrics can be plied with drugs, or cheap bourbon :-)
do you have a favorite brand Denny?

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> liquidator wrote:
>>> Sound guys are a crazy lot aren't we?
>>
>> I prefer to be called eccentric. Crazy can be treated with drugs. There
>> is no cure/treatment for eccentric. But.....
>>
>> - Denny
>
> Eccentrics can be plied with drugs, or cheap bourbon :-)
> do you have a favorite brand Denny?

Wild Turkey...

From: Denny Strauser on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> liquidator wrote:
>>> Sound guys are a crazy lot aren't we?
>> I prefer to be called eccentric. Crazy can be treated with drugs. There is
>> no cure/treatment for eccentric. But.....
>>
>> - Denny
>
> Eccentrics can be plied with drugs, or cheap bourbon :-)
> do you have a favorite brand Denny?

They don't call me "Old Crow" for nuthin'. If it's good for Hunter S
Thompson, it's good enough for me.
- Denny
From: DougD on
In article <XuWdnTwUAIC6JSnWnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> liquidator wrote:
>>> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Wouldn't the phase issue get cancelled out by the mirror imaging? :-)
>>
>> The problems might be early reflections, and left & right reversed.
>
>and you would need echo cancelling software unless you sprung for first
>surface mirrors

Or just use optical phase conjugators. The Russians used to use
methane gas in large glass cylinders. But some cubes of Barium
Titanate should do the trick once you hit threshold..

lb

From: liquidator on

> George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I prefer to be called eccentric. Crazy can be treated with drugs. There
>>> is no cure/treatment for eccentric. But.....
>>>
>>> - Denny
>>
>> Eccentrics can be plied with drugs, or cheap bourbon :-)
>> do you have a favorite brand Denny?
>
> They don't call me "Old Crow" for nuthin'. If it's good for Hunter S
> Thompson, it's good enough for me.
> - Denny

Another Kentucky whiskey man I see...

Little known the American whiskey industry started in Pennsylvainia. When
taxes were added it moved to Kentucky and Tennessee.

Still plenty of untaxed stills if you know where to look...

Good uncut Kentucky...around 180 or so proof...was 30 bucks the Mason jar
when I was down there about 8 years ago. The legal guys add water to bring
the proof down.

Be careful around open flame with it.