From: George Kerby on

On 5/2/10 9:51 AM, in article
5ca60d35-1db3-4979-b61f-04137c00b236(a)k29g2000yqh.googlegroups.com,
"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 2 mei, 16:31, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> [.. babbling ..]
>
> Why don't you just crawl back under your rock, you little nazi
> cockroach!

You should really learn punctuation, asswipe.

Why don't you go play on the runways at Schiphol?

From: sobriquet on
On 3 mei, 02:52, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/10 9:51 AM, in article
> 5ca60d35-1db3-4979-b61f-04137c00b...(a)k29g2000yqh.googlegroups.com,
>
> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On 2 mei, 16:31, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> [.. babbling ..]
>
> > Why don't you just crawl back under your rock, you little nazi
> > cockroach!
>
> You should really learn punctuation, asswipe.
>
> Why don't you go play on the runways at Schiphol?

Hey, English is not my native language.. so could you kindly explain
me what's
wrong with my punctuation?

Thanks in advance, shitstain.
From: tony cooper on
On Sun, 2 May 2010 20:55:24 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
<dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 3 mei, 02:52, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/2/10 9:51 AM, in article
>> 5ca60d35-1db3-4979-b61f-04137c00b...(a)k29g2000yqh.googlegroups.com,

>> > Why don't you just crawl back under your rock, you little nazi
>> > cockroach!
>>
>> You should really learn punctuation, asswipe.
>>
>> Why don't you go play on the runways at Schiphol?
>
>Hey, English is not my native language.. so could you kindly explain
>me what's
>wrong with my punctuation?
>
>Thanks in advance, shitstain.

There wasn't anything wrong with your punctuation in that post. He
thinks there should be a question mark at the end, but he's mistaken.
It was an indirect question so no question mark should be used. You
should capitalize "Nazi", though.

It is your thinking, not your punctuation, that is wrong. That, and
the fact that you are obnoxious.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: sobriquet on
On 3 mei, 07:16, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2 May 2010 20:55:24 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
>

> <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On 3 mei, 02:52, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 5/2/10 9:51 AM, in article
> >> 5ca60d35-1db3-4979-b61f-04137c00b...(a)k29g2000yqh.googlegroups.com,

> >> You should really learn punctuation, asswipe.
>
> >> Why don't you go play on the runways at Schiphol?
>
> >Hey, English is not my native language.. so could you kindly explain
> >me what's
> >wrong with my punctuation?
>
> >Thanks in advance, shitstain.
>
> There wasn't anything wrong with your punctuation in that post.  He
> thinks there should be a question mark at the end, but he's mistaken.
> It was an indirect question so no question mark should be used.  You
> should capitalize "Nazi", though.
>
> It is your thinking, not your punctuation, that is wrong.  That, and
> the fact that you are obnoxious.
>
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

If people try to expose my supposed flawed thinking by means of
arguments in a civilized
manner, I usually respond in a civilized manner and try to have a
discussion based on
arguments.
If people try to demonize my position in the debate instead, by
falsely
accusing me of theft, I will demonize them in return by accusing them
of fascism.

I don't see why I should put up with people who disrespect my outlook
on things and expect
me to respect their outlook on things.

So if people try to impose their view on me in an obnoxious fashion, I
will respond in an obnoxious fashion, because I'm not in favor of the
idea of turning the other cheek when people hit you in the face.
From: tony cooper on
On Mon, 3 May 2010 02:42:57 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
<dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> It is your thinking, not your punctuation, that is wrong. �That, and
>> the fact that you are obnoxious.
>
>If people try to expose my supposed flawed thinking by means of
>arguments in a civilized
>manner, I usually respond in a civilized manner and try to have a
>discussion based on
>arguments.
>If people try to demonize my position in the debate instead, by
>falsely
>accusing me of theft, I will demonize them in return by accusing them
>of fascism.
>
>I don't see why I should put up with people who disrespect my outlook
>on things and expect
>me to respect their outlook on things.
>
>So if people try to impose their view on me in an obnoxious fashion, I
>will respond in an obnoxious fashion, because I'm not in favor of the
>idea of turning the other cheek when people hit you in the face.

As a Netherlander, you should be more aware of what "Nazi" means.
That is not a term that should be used in a minor spat like this.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida