From: Neil Ellwood on
On Tue, 04 May 2010 07:46:47 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

> J. Caldwell wrote:
>> On Mon, 03 May 2010 20:01:13 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net>
>
> Yelling- YELLING!, flooding posts, repeating yourself make you look the
> greater fool. Foam on.

He didn't repeat himself. His mother cut and pasted for him!!!

--
neil
Reverse 'r' + 'a' and remove 'l'.
From: sobriquet on
On 5 mei, 04:32, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. babbling ..]

You are a nazi cockroach that belongs in jail along with all the rest
of the nazi scum that fail to respect human rights.
From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 5 mei, 04:32, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>[.. babbling ..]
>
>You are a nazi cockroach that belongs in jail along with all the rest

The sociopath retreats from the truth and screeches his hatred yet
again.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: sobriquet on

From: Chris Malcolm on
J. Caldwell <nospam(a)anyserver.net> wrote:

> At each level of education I graduated above 99% of my class, each and
> every time. That means I am right more than 99% of the time and wrong less
> than 1% of the time. Will you, who are far beneath that percentile, be able
> to discern out of which of those 100+ times that I am wrong the less-than
> 1 time?

> Not hardly, no matter what name I use. If anyone else is wrong 30% of the
> time, will you be able to discern which of the 70% of the times that they
> are correct just because they use the same name each time?

> Catching on yet? You fuckingly stupid idiot (and redundant) dolt.

As eny fule kno, if you have to tell people you're clever you're not
:-)

--
Chris Malcolm