From: sobriquet on
On 4 mei, 08:53, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. babbling ..]

You are a nazi cockroach that belongs in jail along with all the rest
of the nazi scum that fail to respect human rights.
From: John McWilliams on
J. Caldwell wrote:

> At each level of education I graduated above 99% of my class, each and
> every time. That means I am right more than 99% of the time and wrong less
> than 1% of the time. Will you, who are far beneath that percentile, be able
> to discern out of which of those 100+ times that I am wrong the less-than
> 1 time?

Re: 99th percentile: It does not mean you are correct 99 % of the time.
And it'd depend on what institution- care to name it?- from which you
graduated. In other words, a total failure on your part in comprehension.

IAE, regardless of you academic acumen (you could look it up), you have
the manners of..... - well, you are completely bereft of manners.

--
lsmft
From: John McWilliams on
J. Caldwell wrote:
> On Mon, 03 May 2010 20:01:13 -0700, John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net>

Yelling- YELLING!, flooding posts, repeating yourself make you look the
greater fool. Foam on.

From: Peter on
"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> J. Caldwell wrote:
>

>> At each level of education I graduated above 99% of my class, each and
>> every time. That means I am right more than 99% of the time and wrong
>> less
>> than 1% of the time. Will you, who are far beneath that percentile, be
>> able
>> to discern out of which of those 100+ times that I am wrong the
>> less-than
>> 1 time?
>

> Re: 99th percentile: It does not mean you are correct 99 % of the time.
> And it'd depend on what institution- care to name it?- from which you
> graduated. In other words, a total failure on your part in comprehension.
>
> IAE, regardless of you academic acumen (you could look it up), you have
> the manners of..... - well, you are completely bereft of manners.

It's easy for an anonymous poster to make claims.

--
Peter

From: John McWilliams on
Peter wrote:
> "John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> J. Caldwell wrote:
>>

>>> At each level of education I graduated above 99% of my class, each and
>>> every time. That means I am right more than 99% of the time and wrong
>>> less
>>> than 1% of the time. Will you, who are far beneath that percentile,
>>> be able
>>> to discern out of which of those 100+ times that I am wrong the
>>> less-than
>>> 1 time?
>>

>> Re: 99th percentile: It does not mean you are correct 99 % of the
>> time. And it'd depend on what institution- care to name it?- from
>> which you graduated. In other words, a total failure on your part in
>> comprehension.
>>
>> IAE, regardless of you academic acumen (you could look it up), you
>> have the manners of..... - well, you are completely bereft of manners.

> It's easy for an anonymous poster to make claims.

Sure. But my point is that even if he was in fact at the top of his
class academically, it means squat unless it was a top Uni; that his
reasoning is flawed as to any correlation to percentile and percentage
being 'right'.

The manners point is, uh, too obvious, but I wonder if anyone disagrees
with it.

--
john mcwilliams