From: George Kerby on

On 5/5/10 3:29 PM, in article
b0e97bbe-cd08-436b-82c5-ffb4816d5288(a)e1g2000yqe.googlegroups.com,
"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 5 mei, 21:52, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/5/10 1:17 PM, in article h8d3u5di4o45skr5nfigsk1ootg3adv...(a)4ax.com,
>>

>> "BFD" <b...(a)zipnullnada.org> wrote:

>>> You're not too bright are you. It's called the "Broken Record Technique",
>>> and it's used on the most immature and lowest of intelligence children.
>>> When they keep claiming something or wanting something over and over again.
>>> It's best just to repeat the same phrase over and over in return until they
>>> realize they're not going to be able to manipulate anyone into what they
>>> want and whine about.
>>
>> You seem to have mastered that technique, or is it you have a technique for
>> mental masturbation? Most likely both qualify you as the limpest one in this
>> group...
>>
>>> Now go wipe your nose. Or do you need someone to do that for you too.
>>
>> Would you be so kind? And you can lick my dingle berries while you are at
>> it.
>
> That's gross, George! We don't want people in this group to imagine
> someone licking your dingle berries, do we now? There are other places
> on the internet for expressing such sexual fancies.

Oh, really?!? Since you seem to have an intrinsic knowledge of such things,
care to suggest a place or two? I'm sure that our Resident Troll already has
visited them, tho...

From: sobriquet on
On 5 mei, 23:56, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/5/10 3:29 PM, in article
> b0e97bbe-cd08-436b-82c5-ffb4816d5...(a)e1g2000yqe.googlegroups.com,
>

> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On 5 mei, 21:52, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> You seem to have mastered that technique, or is it you have a technique for
> >> mental masturbation? Most likely both qualify you as the limpest one in this
> >> group...

> >> Would you be so kind? And you can lick my dingle berries while you are at
> >> it.
>
> > That's gross, George! We don't want people in this group to imagine
> > someone licking your dingle berries, do we now? There are other places
> > on the internet for expressing such sexual fancies.
>
> Oh, really?!? Since you seem to have an intrinsic knowledge of such things,
> care to suggest a place or two? I'm sure that our Resident Troll already has
> visited them, tho...

4chan is a good place to start:

http://www.4chan.org/
From: Chris Malcolm on
J. Caldwell <nospam(a)anyserver.net> wrote:
> On 5 May 2010 10:48:32 GMT, Chris Malcolm <cam(a)holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>>J. Caldwell <nospam(a)anyserver.net> wrote:
>>
>>> At each level of education I graduated above 99% of my class, each and
>>> every time. That means I am right more than 99% of the time and wrong less
>>> than 1% of the time. Will you, who are far beneath that percentile, be able
>>> to discern out of which of those 100+ times that I am wrong the less-than
>>> 1 time?
>>
>>> Not hardly, no matter what name I use. If anyone else is wrong 30% of the
>>> time, will you be able to discern which of the 70% of the times that they
>>> are correct just because they use the same name each time?
>>
>>> Catching on yet? You fuckingly stupid idiot (and redundant) dolt.
>>
>>As eny fule kno, if you have to tell people you're clever you're not
>>:-)

> Not true. You haven't told anyone and nobody has ever determined you to
> have any great intellect or cleverness from your words.

The point that's gone over your agitated head is that *you* have put a
great deal of effort into repeatedly telling people how clever you
are. Which suggests there must be some reason which renders your
protestations unconvincing :-)

> Sayings like that
> are thought of and used by insecure idiots.

So you're also unfamiliar with the wit and wisdom of Molesworth :-)

--
Chris Malcolm
From: sobriquet on
On 6 mei, 15:44, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Somehow you can't seem to distinguish between someone who has the
> right to own property according to the UDHR and someone who thinks this
> means he can write on his banknotes they are his property and
> deliberately scatter them out on the streets wherever he goes and
> expect the police to help guard his property.

Slightly reformulated.
From: whisky-dave on

"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
On 6 mei, 15:03, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I own the magazine and I can scan it in and share it with friends in
> digital
> form. The UDHR grants me the human right to share information in this
> fashion.
>
> No it does not because most of what you call information has been copy
> righted. The photographers or the magazine own the copyright to those
> images.

}I'm not even gonna bother to respond in detail to your posting, as you
}haven't figured out
}the basics of having a decent usenet discussion, where you properly
}quote your opponent
}in a discussion to clarify who is saying what and who is replying to
}those statements.

Which you have not done and I have.

}Besides, all the points you raise have been answered repeatedly in
}this discussion,
}so I'm not gonna reiterate them over and over until they gradually
}seep through your
}thick scull.

}I don't even have a credit card,
Not trustworthy enough to have one is that it ?.
}but if I had, my credit card details
}are not information that I own in the sense that I can deny other
}people the use of these details.

So this information please supply it under according to you my human rights.
This is what yuo quote above.

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this
right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to
seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and
regardless of frontiers."

Now only a lying Nazi cockroach would deni everyone the information
such as yuor bank account details.

} All I can do is keep the details
}secret and if they somehow get disclosed, I can contact the creditcard
}company to block my card until I obtain a new card with new details,
}so I can keep them secret again.

I thought only fascist Nazi cockroaches denied information to others
because they didn't believe in human rights.

}The system of creditcard details doesn't work by people owning the
}details of their creditcard, it merely works by people keeping them to
}themselves instead of disclosing them and threatening people who
}attempt to use it.

You've said al this is informatiion and it belongs in the public domain.

}Somehow you can't seem to distinguish between someone who has the
}right to own property according to the UDHR, but that right does not
}mean he can write on his banknotes they are his property and
}deliberately scatter them out on the streets wherever he goes and
}expect the police to help guard his property.

You haven;t got a clue have you.
You do NOT own bank notes, in the UK they are a form of voucher
that in theory if you take them to the bank of England (or any bank)
then they can exchange that note for a quantity of gold.
The bit where it says "I promised to pay the bearer" is the indication.

It is a criminal offence to destroy bank notes or attempt to alter them for
the purpose of fraud, bank notes are also serialised i.e have unique
identification numbers on them unlike coins.

You do realise you just can;t keep printing money while the value
remains the same don't you ?
Probably not, but that's how it is. Same with diamonds really the number
availible is controlled, and gold is controlled in a similar way.