First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
wxActiveXContainer issues
Howdy. I am having a rather specific issue with ActiveX usage under wxWidgets. The example at: http://www.wxwidgets.org/manuals/stable/wx_wxactivexcontainer.html#wxactivexcontainer Is fairly specific, so I am trying to emulate this with regards to Flash usage. However, even though I have copied the code ... 9 Feb 2007 08:17
is there a standard "save changes" dialog?
Does wxWidgets provide a standard "save changes" dialog for each platform? I've searched the wx docs but I can't find anything that looks suitable. For example, when the user quits my app but there is a modified document, I want to bring up a dialog asking if they wish to save their changes. I checked a few wx ap... 8 Feb 2007 17:31
wxScrolledWindow problems in wxMac 2.8.0
Hi, wxScrolledWindow::DoPrepareDC() does not properly "prepare" the y- coordinate of the scrolled position in wxMac 2.8.0. The x-coordinate is set properly. Also, wxMac 2.6.3 works as expected. Given that the scrollbars are moved from the default position, the following will draw a circle at the correct (... 26 Jan 2007 05:58
inconvenient use of wxDynamicLibrary with "lib" prefix
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:01:12 +0800 ף�� <zjzfb(a)163.com> wrote: use dynamic library libA.so in app: first I use ACE_DLL, I just use: ACE_DLL dll("A"); but when I use wxDynamicLibrary instead, I must use this way: wxDynamicLibrary dll("libA") Yes, not all shared objects loaded by wxDynamicLibrary have a ... 24 Jan 2007 12:05
AW: Error using event table in derived wxDialog class
Hi sadkjl, I'm not an expert, but i do always: private: DECLARE_CLASS(myClassName) // any class wishing to process wxWindows events must use this macro DECLARE_EVENT_TABLE() In my class declaration in the .h file. The comment is produced from the wxWizard, so i think it is mandantory and i mis... 19 Jan 2007 11:05
Error using event table in derived wxDialog class
Hello all, I'm trying to derive a class from the wxDialog class. Everything is working fine. But when I try to create an event table for the derived class I get the following error (Visual C++ 2005): // error: warning C4356: 'wxDialog::sm_eventTable' : static data member cannot be initialized via derived c... 19 Jan 2007 11:05
wxSplashScreen under Linux, with wxWidgets 2.8.0
Dear all, I have tried rebuilding one of my applications under Linux but I get "undefined reference" messages for wxSplashScreen. I know that wxSplashScreen is part of the advanced library so I have included the following lines in my bakefile. <wx-lib>core</wx-lib> <wx-lib>net</wx-lib> ... 19 Jan 2007 14:12
AW: Create a .ini config file on a different directory
Hi Max, I use it this way: // Create or Open the Configfile wxFileConfig *conf = new wxFileConfig(MT_CONFIGFILE, wxEmptyString, "MyConfigFileInTheApplicationDir.ini", wxEmptyString, wxCONFIG_USE_LOCAL_FILE | wxCONFIG_USE_RELATIVE_PATH); That creates or opens the ini file from the application directory... 16 Jan 2007 11:17
Create a .ini config file on a different directory
I´m developing a program that uses the class wxFileConfig to create a .ini file with the program configurations. I use the class like this: wxFileConfig *config = new wxFileConfig(wxT("FileName")); config->Write(option,tmpvalue); config->Read(option,&tmpvalue); This class works perfectly and create the file "... 16 Jan 2007 10:15
Problems with wxThread::Wait in a dll under windows
[posted and mailed] tim.kosse(a)gmx.de (Tim Kosse) wrote in news:elgl66$59s$1(a)sea.gmane.org: I encountered the same problem, though in a GUI application. From a function called Wait, I expected true waiting semantics, while wxThread::Wait can do other stuff like processing the message loop. I've writte... 16 Jan 2007 13:23