First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Open PDF file from help
Hello, I have an application that uses help files that are compressed in a zip file. The application uses wxHtmlHelpController to display the help contents. I noticed that the help view generated by wxHtmlHelpController is unable to open links to PDF document using Acrobat reader; however, when the help cont... 2 Oct 2007 08:53
mac 2,9 "Cannot nest wxDCs on the same window"
Hi I have a program that works on wxmac2,7 , but with 2,9 it displays the following assertion : "Cannot nest wxDCs on the same window" this happens when I do wxClientDC *dc=new wxClientDC(diag); dc->DrawRectangle(rec); delete(dc); inside a timer_wake event. I do not understand exactly what ... 2 Oct 2007 14:17
templates vs. WX_DECLARE_LIST() (was: wx for ARM)
Gordon.Schumacher(a)seagate.com wrote: but IMHO it suffers readability from the fact that it's not using templates at all. While templates can make for messy code if abused, I personally prefer to read std::vector<int> instead of WX_DECLARE_LIST_3(bunch, of, params). We are aware of that and templates a... 26 Sep 2007 15:59
GLXBadDrawable [Solved]
Finally, a SetCurrent() was missing before the rendering which is not required under msw. Hope this helps. -----Original Message----- From: Mehamli, Tristan [mailto:tmehamli(a)mc.com] Sent: lundi 27 août 2007 09:17 To: wx-users(a)lists.wxwidgets.org Subject: RE: GLXBadDrawable No none has an explanation on t... 28 Aug 2007 03:24
wxGTK, Creating a text control with no border
Is it possible to create a text control without a border in wxGTK? I am working on a property grid for my application, which is doing quite well, but the border that GTK places around the textbox for editing is a little annoying. It doesn't really cause any significant problems but since I already have borders ar... 25 Aug 2007 04:39
wxTaskBarIcon problem (Windows)
Hello all. I have a strange problem with wxTaskBarIcon. It sets to TaskBar not my original icon, but some "blurry" version of it. If you take a look at screenshot (http://sotakone.com/wxtray-bug.png, 4 Kb), you'll understand what I'm talking about. I used different icon formats (different sizes from 16x16 up t... 1 Aug 2007 17:32
wxgrid selection problem -- bug?
Hi there, I am having problems GetSelected* on a wxGrid. I first noticed my problem in wxPerl and thought it might be the wxPerl interface, however the samples/grid example appears to have the same problem. The environment: Kubuntu 7.04 wxGTK-2.8.4 (built from scratch not package) gcc version 4.1.2 (Ubuntu... 11 Jul 2007 03:52
[wxMac 2.*6*.4] wxOnAssert strikes again! (was [wxMac 2.8.4] Got mycode to compile, but not link)
Hi Matt, et al. OK, now I'm trying to build wxVTK, which, as near as I can tell, isn't yet compatible w/ 2.8, so I downloaded and installed 2.6.4 and that appears to be working (bombs and life demos work at least). Now, wxVTK uses Cmake instead of configure; inside my wxVTK folder, I made a debug folder, cd... 26 Jun 2007 21:19
How to create a wx shared library on Linux with a non wx application ?
Hello. I'd like to create a shared library using wxWidgets on Linux, that would be dynamically linked to an application without wxWidgets, but I don't know how to proceed with the new version (2.8) of wxWidgets There is some explanations there, but the sources of the example doesn't exist anymore. http://www... 11 Jun 2007 19:25
segfault with wxGIFDecoder::dgif ()
wxGIFDecoder doesn't handle malformed gifs well. http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1641638&group_id=9863&atid=109863 Regards ... 11 Jun 2007 11:05