First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Expanding wxGrid to exactly fit
Vadim Zeitlin wrote: MB> I just tested, and that is not the real problem. The reported size is MB> correct. Problem is the horizontal scrollbar. Apparently, the decision MB> whether to show horizontal scrollbar or not is made before the Size MB> event, so any changes you make to grid column widths are no... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
Icon issue in 2.9.0
Vadim Zeitlin ha scritto: FM> Here the problem is that, as documented, wxZipInputStream is not a FM> seekable stream. wxICOHandler, except for the initial SeekI(0), seems FM> to need seekable streams only in line 1323 of imagbmp.cpp, i.e. when FM> loading a specific icon from a multi-icon .ico file. ... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
Problems with building wxPropertyGrid
Hello, I have problems with building wxPropertyGrid under Ubuntu 8.10. I already asked the author Jaakko Salli, but unfortunately he has no more idea. I want to have a staic ansi release build of the wxPropertyGrid lib. For this I built my own static ansi release wxWidgets version: mspoerr(a)mspoerr-laptop:~/De... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
wxpython: wx.media.MediaCtrl with icecast streaming: won'twork as expected.
On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 09:44:52AM -0300, Steve Cookson wrote: 1) Firstly, do you have control over the server end? Maybe you could experiment with using a different codec? Yes, but i'm something limited on codec/bitrate. My stream is the icecast broadcasting of an asterisk audio conference, so, i can just ... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
FINAL NOTICE: Mail list migration
Hi Guys, Is it safe to unsubscribe from the old list now? Regards Steve São Paulo Brasil -----Original Message----- From: wx-users-bounces(a)lists.wxwidgets.org [mailto:wx-users-bounces(a)lists.wxwidgets.org] On Behalf Of Mehamli, Tristan Sent: 27 May 2009 06:18 To: wx-users(a)lists.wxwidgets.org Sub... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
wxpython: wx.media.MediaCtrl with icecast streaming: won'twork as expected.
Hi Franco, It's good to hear that I'm not the only one using wxMediaCtrl :) Although it has a steep learning curve, I do seem to get around all my problems eventually. And I now have a nice display of wxMediaCtrl and I even have some editing going on. With regard to your problem: 1) Firstly, do you have ... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
wxpython: wx.media.MediaCtrl with icecast streaming: won't work as expected.
After trying also to update, the issue remain the same. But i've found something new. After many try, i found that if i try to open the stream using mplayer ( with subprocess.Popen ), if i set the -nocache option in the mplayer command line, i don't get any sound and i see in stdout "stream not seekable", if i ... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
wxpython: wx.media.MediaCtrl with icecast streaming: won't work as expected.
Have you tried upgrading your version of Python to 2.6? Perhaps there is an issue with the way python is handling something on the OS. It works on Linux like it should you say. Jacob On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM, nextime <nextime(a)nexlab.it> wrote: Hello all. I'm fighting with a strange issue t... 3 Sep 2009 07:38
How to make XPM work on Windows?
Hi, I am writing a multiplatform application (Linux/Windows) and want to use XPM files as my source for icons and (button)bitmaps so that the files can be replaced without compiling. It works flawless on Linux, but on Windows I get a run-time error: "No image handler for type 9 defined", if I use code like: ... 25 Dec 2008 15:17
Problem with wxGrid RTL Layout
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:29:02 +0200 alexandra <alexandra(a)compulab.co.il> wrote: a> I am also having a problem with creating a RTL wxGrid. Unfortunately I don't have time to look at this now so -- unless someone else can look at and fix this -- the only thing I can advise you to do is to open a Trac item for thi... 22 Dec 2008 07:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last