First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Website down?
Hi everyone! I am currently having trouble reaching (i.e. can't reach) www.wxwidgets.org - is this my poor company internet connection, or is something wrong with the servers? Regards, Lars ... 1 Jun 2010 06:28
Mail server report.
Do not reply to this message Dear Customer, Our robot has fixed an abnormal activity from your IP address on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not have patches at the moment. We recommend you to install a firewall module and it will stop e-mail sending. Otherw... 31 May 2010 13:03
Mail server report.
Do not reply to this message Dear Customer, Our robot has fixed an abnormal activity from your IP address on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not have patches at the moment. We recommend you to install a firewall module and it will stop e-mail sending. Otherw... 17 May 2010 09:06
Scrolling to the bottom of a wxHtmlWindow
Hello, I'd like to scroll to the bottom of a HTML page displayed in a wxHtmlWindow-derived UI component. My quick-and-dirty solution was this: GetVirtualSize(&x, &y); GetScrollPixelsPerUnit(&xUnit, &yUnit); Scroll(0, y / yUnit); It does work in all my tests, but doesn't quite feel right. I was hoping for b... 14 May 2010 06:15
Page breaks in wxRichTextCtrl
Hi, I'm using wxMac and wxMsw 2.8.8, and I'm trying to insert page breaks into the text contained in a RichTextControl. I used the wxRichTextAttr::SetPageBreak() method, but it doesn't seem to do anything (or I don't do it the right way..) : when I print the resulting text, the page never breaks... Her... 2 Apr 2010 15:57
wxWidgets and unicode
I've seen that the latest version of the Forte Agent newsreader is obviously written using wxWidgets. I also see that it's *not* Unicode. Is that not supported by wx? Hans ... 31 Mar 2010 16:34
OpenGL compilation problem
Hi, I'm trying to write an application based on wxWidgets OpenGL classes So I have downloaded wxWidgets 2.9.0 for windows and compiled it ( latest mingw ) with the required switches : In config.gcc USE_OPENGL = 1 In setup.h #define wxUSE_GLCANVAS 1 Compilation was smooth and I c... 31 Mar 2010 12:06
Popup menu helpstring
Hi "Help strings" don't appear in the status bar when using GetPopupMenuSelectionFromUser I've tried connecting a dynamic event handler for wxEVT_MENU_HIGHLIGHT, and static event handlers for EVT_MENU_HIGHLIGHT_ALL and EVT_MENU_HIGHLIGHT but they are not triggered. I don't mind changing the source to get this... 31 Mar 2010 12:06
WinGDB - debugging remote Linux, MinGW/Cygwin, embedded systems under Visual Studio
Hello, WinGDB is an extension for Visual Studio IDE allowing to use GDB debugger. It can debug processes on remote machines running Linux (or other Unix systems) through SSH connection, Windows programs compiled under MinGW or Cygwin, and embedded ARM devices using OpenOCD. Please visit our site: http://www.wi... 7 Mar 2010 12:56
Athena widgets compilation
Hello to you in comp.soft-sys.wxwindows, I'm new to this news group and also new to X programming. Let me introduce myself. I know a little C programming, and I'm somewhat skilled in Bash. I've been a Slackware Linux user for about ten years. I came here hoping to learn a little by getting help with a probl... 11 Mar 2010 00:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13