First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
wxEVT_COMMAND_LIST_ITEM_SELECTED occurs twice
Hi! As I take it, the recommended workaround for the fact that list selection events cannot be vetoed is to manually reset the selection to its previous state. However, when I try to do so, the event handler is called twice in the process. Here's a dumbed-down yet complete piece of code illustrating the prob... 30 Nov 2009 05:52
why wxXmlDocument.Load() return False ?
Hello, When I load my xml file with wxXmlDocument.Load() : it return False. My file seem to be well formed. It has been crated by wxXmlDocument.Save() with no error. This file is more than 4000 lines long. If I shorted it to about 50 lines the then the Load() methode return True. Who can I know on witch li... 27 Nov 2009 05:33
xrc subclass question
>> I have this xrc object working cpp: class MyCaption : public wxStaticText { DECLARE_DYNAMIC_CLASS(MyCaption) }; xrc:<object class="wxStaticText" name="caption" subclass="MyCaption"> </object> But, if I change the base class to wxControl, xrc fails to instantiate the class. cpp: cl... 11 Nov 2009 11:14
xrc subclass question
Hi I have this xrc object working cpp: class MyCaption : public wxStaticText {}; xrc: <object class="wxStaticText" name="caption" subclass="MyCaption"> </object> But, if I change the base class to wxControl, xrc fails to instantiate the class. cpp: class MyCaption : public wxControl {}; xrc: <object cla... 11 Nov 2009 10:07
How to get coordinates of item in wxTreeCtrl?
Hello. I am able to get item placed on certain coordinates. But I need reverse function to correctly show pop menu for wxTreeCtrl item. I want to show it after right-click or after Win-Menu keypress. For mouse there is no problem, but when I use keyboard, I can only guess, where the coordinates of an item are. ... 9 Nov 2009 08:51
wxVListBox with ?dynamic? data
On 2009-10-22, hapalibashi(a)googlemail.com <hapalibashi(a)googlemail.com> wrote: I want to display this data using a wxVListBox because I need full control of the display. However there is a problem: the calls to OnDrawItem are not atomic meaning that once the container is full, each call the OnDrawItem will b... 30 Oct 2009 22:11
wxPostEvent and wxRichTextCtrl problem
I have incoming asynchronous events that are posted using wxPostEvent (this, myEvent). In onMyEvent I am writing to a wxRichTextCtrl. Occasionally the data written to wxRichTextCtrl is *interleaved* e.g. onMyEvent writes "hello how are you?" to the wxRichTextCtrl onMyEvent writes "yeah I'm ok" to the wxRichText... 30 Oct 2009 22:11
wxVListBox with “dynamic” data
ASked on stackoverflow but nobody is biting. I have a continuous stream of data that I want to place into a container. This container will either be of fixed size or dynamically constrained to a certain size at runtime. The latter may be preferable. When the container is full, the oldest data will be removed. ... 23 Oct 2009 07:46
wxcommunity and jet backup
hi guys/gals how's it goin? I noticed www.wxcommunity.com is not up. I am using Jet Backup which is a good program for what it is. However it does not have some features that ought to be added to make it more useable. Things like double click to open a function, remembering folders, etc. (when specifying backup o... 16 Sep 2009 10:41
wxDev-C++ doesn't accept unicode
Hello: I'm newbie using wxDev-C++, I tried just a small example and noticed that editor doesn't accept unicode strings. is this normal or is there some tricks? thanks Gabriel ... 11 Sep 2009 15:07