First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
upgrade an old wxPython.wx application
Hi, I have an old application (DirsSync) which uses the old wx interface e.g. from wxPython.wx import * I'd like to convert that to 'wx' but now several methods are unknown like wxInitAllImageHandlers and wxFrame Is there an upgrade guide anywhere? Many thanks for a hint, Helmut. -- Helmut Jarausc... 19 Feb 2010 09:50
wxWidgets vs. QT
I'm planning a little open source project. It's about MIDI visualisation (music theory) and I'm wondering if wx or qt is the better choice. I need easy Windows/Linux/OSX cross-platform portability. The program already exists for Windows/MFC but can be easily rewritten for another framework. There is no public versi... 2 Feb 2010 15:34
Mail server report.
Do not reply to this message Dear Customer, Our robot has fixed an abnormal activity from your IP address on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not have patches at the moment. We recommend you to install a firewall module and it will stop e-mail sending. Otherw... 2 Feb 2010 15:33
Mail server report.
Do not reply to this message Dear Customer, Our robot has fixed an abnormal activity from your IP address on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not have patches at the moment. We recommend you to install a firewall module and it will stop e-mail sending. Otherw... 26 Jan 2010 17:47
WxPython upgrade trouble on Ubuntu 8.04
Hello everyone, You know the old saying, "in for a penny, in for a pound." Several hours ago I posted this... http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/0a86e792c674adc8 ....in which I described my desire to acquire Python 2.6 without upgrading my Ubuntu Linux installation from 8.04. Since Pyth... 25 Jan 2010 11:38
wxEVT_COMMAND_LIST_ITEM_SELECTED occurs twice
On 2009-11-30, Christian Hackl <hacki(a)sbox.tugraz.at> wrote: As I take it, the recommended workaround for the fact that list selection events cannot be vetoed is to manually reset the selection to its previous state. However, when I try to do so, the event handler is called twice in the process. I th... 24 Jan 2010 06:47
Configurable (Telemetry) Display
On 2010-01-18, Lars Uffmann <aral(a)nurfuerspam.de> wrote: Creating components at run-time is not the issue I guess, but what about positioning them? Has anyone got any experience with controlling the sizer-concept via code? I do it all the time without any particular problems. I could imagine to - fo... 25 Jan 2010 07:12
688049 Answers to your Computer question! 77
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 22 Jan 2010 02:55
wxTextFile and Unicode
Hi, I want to create and write a wxTextFile as Unicode (UTF16). Reading Unicode (UTF16) works fine, just writing always writes UTF8. (I'm using 2.8.10 and Unicode build.) Is there any trick how to do this? Joachim -- Dr. Joachim Wiesemann http://jwiesemann.com/ Electrical Engineering, Usability ... 24 Jan 2010 06:47
scrolledwindow
Hi. I couldn't find example for scrolledwindow class. I'm working with wxRuby. I would like to have main frame with vertical scroll bar and panel inside which is many times higher than main frame so I can scroll that panel vertically. If you could give just a simple example just to get me started. C example ... 24 Jan 2010 06:47