From: Michael on
Correct. MP10 works just fine here with 24bit wavs - it'll even convert
the things on the fly if you use 16bit audio hardware.

From: Gerry Peters on

From: kitekrazy on
See if this works in WMP

Go to Tools-Options-Devices-Speakers-Properties and check use 24 bit for
audio CDs.
From: Steve Karl on
Close ... but no Ceeeegar!

From: Max Arwood on
Nothing here... Got WMP11 today still nothing on 24bit!
Max Arwood

"Steve Karl" <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
> Close ... but no Ceeeegar!
>

> "kitekrazy" <kitekrazy(a)sbcglobal.net.nospam> wrote in message
>> See if this works in WMP
>>
>> Go to Tools-Options-Devices-Speakers-Properties and check use 24 bit for
>> audio CDs.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: Please help