From: Max Arwood on
That's WEIRD!! I just exported from Sonar - 24 bit RIFF, 24 bit Broadcast,
and 32 bit RIFF. The 32 bit works just fine. Neither 24 bit works!
Max Arwood

From: Michael on
That *is* weird! Can you send me one of the 24bit files so I can see what
they do (or don't do) here?

I don't have any trouble with 32bit files here either - doesn't matter if
they're RIFF integer files or whether they're IEEE floating-point files I've
exported from Samplitude. WMP plays all of them... on a friggin'
Soundblaster, no less. :-)

From: Max Arwood on
Not doing on DAW. Got several computer that do not play 24bit.
Max Arwood

From: Max Arwood on
I just exported a 24 bit from samplitude to be sure it was not a Sonar
thing. Still no go.
Max Arwood

From: Michael on
<grumble> What card are you using for audio output? Maybe DirectX hates it
or something.

Oy, wait. You have this problem on more than one machine.... all the same
type of audio card, or are they different?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Prev: Please help
Next: Midi Latency -Recording only