From: Max Arwood on
One is a Layla 24
One is a Nvidia(R) nForce(TM) MPC
One is a ??dont know
Max Arwood

From: Ted Perlman on
<Neither have ever worked on 24bit files>

Same thing here. I cannot play 24 bit files under WMP 11. Nor could I under
WMP 10.

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
Producer, Composer, Arranger, Guitarist
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman

From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> I've never used WinAmp so I don't know how that one compares.

I've said it above, and I'll say it again.
I've been using Winamp for years. It opens ALL my 24 bit files.

There....I said it again<g>

Poly

From: Gary R. Hook on
polymod wrote:
> I've said it above, and I'll say it again.
> I've been using Winamp for years. It opens ALL my 24 bit files.

winamp rocks. Or kicks the llama's a$$.

--
Gary R. Hook
Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit
From: Max Arwood on
Well I have exhausted everything I know on 24bit for WMP. I have found that
I like winamp pretty good, just don't like it loaded in tool bar or memory.
Any more ideas on WMP and 24bit? Guess I'm just hard headed! I have 1/2dz
apps that play 24bit, it's just the mystery of why do some computer's WMP
play 24bit and some don't.
Puzzled and BumFuzzled.
Max Arwood

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:zYxHh.2627$yq4.2066(a)newsfe12.lga the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> I've never used WinAmp so I don't know how that one compares.
>>
>> I've said it above, and I'll say it again.
>> I've been using Winamp for years. It opens ALL my 24 bit files.
>>
>> There....I said it again<g>
>
> I use Winamp for just about every audio file type except the Windoze and
> Apple me too formats, like WMA and MP4.
>
> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ ____
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / __ )____
> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits