First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
export to PDF problem
I got a method to export the report to PDF directly, However, it sometimes work (export the pdf in 5 secs) but sometimes. (there is dialog box prompt out and said downloading.........) , and the doc can't export as pdf Public Sub ExportToCrystalPDF(ByVal Filter As String, ByVal Filename As String) ... 20 Jul 2010 22:21
export gridview to excel format error
I recommand you to use a excel component, I use from last year, quit good. http://www.e-iceblue.com/Introduce/excel-for-net-introduce.html "JohnE" wrote: Hello. I am exporting a gridview to excel 2007. I am using the xlsx extension in the export code. But, when it asks for open or save, I will get t... 8 Jul 2010 01:34
System.Web.IHttpHandler, System.Web.SessionState.IRequiresSessionS
I am building a web service handler that implements: System.Web.IHttpHandler and System.Web.SessionState.IRequiresSessionState It works well, except for 1 problem with Session State. When the Session mode is set to InProc, everything works correctly. When I change the Session mode to StateServer, the Se... 13 Jul 2010 21:57
Running problem
VWD 2010 I copy all my asp project into a physical location in my pc. Set up a virtual directory under IIS. Open the browser for the main page. eg http://localhost/TestSite20100707/main.aspx Got the error on the page showing the webconfig contents: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred du... 7 Jul 2010 00:25
ASP.NET 64 bit compilation
Hi Friends, I have an ASP.NET 2.0 32 bit application. In the VS 2005 solution, there are 3 class library projects and 1 web site/web project. I changed the target environment to x64 and complied the class library to 64 bit. I cross verified with CORFLAGS and the dlls are PE32+. When I compile or publish the ... 6 Jul 2010 18:57
How do you read the attachment once you get the file?
In my message attachment the user clicks on the message a new page is popped up. Question, How I get the contents of the message so the user can read it. Mind you the message is stored in a database file. I can see the ID on the next page, please see my code so far. private void SetAttachment(Go.Message ... 6 Jul 2010 13:24
asp.net Framework 2.0 Ajax
salve a tutti. inizialmente ho realizzato una pagina asp. net ed in seguito ho aggiunto del codice AJAX inserendo nella pagina sia la dichiarazione iniziale <%@ Register Assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Web.UI" TagPrefi... 6 Jul 2010 12:17
Ajax Control Toolkit - bugs
VWD 2010 Express. Anyone has downloaded this Ajax Control Toolkit for .NET 4.0? I put a tabcontainer and added 2 tabpanels. Drag and drop a radionbutton on one of the tabpanels. Browse another tabpanel and back to the first tabpanel, the radiobutton disappeared. Look at the sourc code, it was not there. I als... 5 Jul 2010 19:59
newbie: Page_Load is fired on postback in mvp app
Hi asp.net 4.0 vs2010 I'm developing an asp.net model -view-presenter, and to my surprise i see that when I click on the linkbutton in the window the Page_Load event is fired again. Is that normal? I'm used to webforms where we could just do a if (!Page.IsPostBack) if statement in the Page_Load. I did that... 6 Jul 2010 05:43
Element 'ElephantTreeView' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing. Options
Trying to implement a tree control that I cound on the internet. "I believe" that I'm doing the right thing but I'm currently getting the following Error: Element 'ElephantTreeView' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing. Ca... 5 Jul 2010 12:12