First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL .
I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 9 Aug 2010 11:14
MVC question
I have a page have 2 dropdown list on it. eg. employee (John, Peter, Mary, ...) offices (eg. New York, Chicago, ...) These will be fetched from database to populate it. I have defined data access object and business object for these 2 classes. Do I need to create a model for each of them to linke to dropdown ... 10 Aug 2010 13:37
i-Technosoft offers Cheap Windows Sharepoint Services
i-Technosoft extends its Services in EMEA to Hosted Application Solutions and have started their marketing campaign by a One Time Signup Offer on Windows SharePoint at $1.99 per user, the cheapest price online for Microsoft Windows SharePoint. For more info, please visit: http://www.i-technosoft.com ... 8 Aug 2010 03:43
Treeview node parent is becoming null in TreeNodePopulate
Hi, when using a TreeView with PopulateNodesFromClient set to 'true', then when TreeNodePopulate is executed the e.Node.Parent is null, and also many other properties are either empty strings or null. Is this a bug or just the way it is implemented? ... 6 Aug 2010 10:28
shadowbox + .net update panel
Hi, I've a problem with shadowbox and updatepanel on Firefox (on i.e. i don't): I added code as suggested here http://www.developersource.net/DevPage.aspx?ID=3 but it opens my link like a normal link without shadowbox <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="delete2.aspx.vb" Inherits="delete2" V... 11 Aug 2010 11:28
IIS users can't execute code in virtual directories' subdirectorie
Hello community AFter the virtual directory is created in IIS I can click the url and run the application that was created using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server without any problem including the code in the virtual directory and it's subdirectories. The virtual directory has some code in it that when the u... 6 Aug 2010 06:05
ASP.Net 4.0 - Events firing twice.
HELP! Any time a control that posts using DoPostback (ie, via javascript) the event is fired twice on the server. Example: Regular asp:Buttons do not fire twice but autopostback dropdownlists do as well as <Button runat="server" OnServerClick="asdf"> controls. INFO: asp.net 4.0 C# dev machines: both ... 5 Aug 2010 11:21
Display files and subfolders in Grid
I have a GridView that is displaying all the files and in a specific directory and it works fine. However, there are now folders (subfolders) inside that directory that I would also like to display (maybe with a folder icon which I can figure out). How can I get all files and folders to display in my GridView? ... 5 Aug 2010 09:08
Images and Style sheets not found
I'm just in the process of moving my development environment from XP and IIS 6 to Win 7 and IIS 7. I am experiencing a problem with style sheets and images. In the master page I have a link to the style sheet: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Style/Style.css" /> and in the page I have some image... 5 Aug 2010 09:08
Sql Server Reporting Services Error: rsAccessDenied
I hope this is asp.net related and appropriate in this news group. I am sure it is not SQL per se, I am not going to post it in the sql programming news group. I have been baffled by this for months. I have SQL Server 2008 Reporting Service running on my Windows Vista Enterprise Edition. The ReportServer URL ... 5 Aug 2010 01:36