First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
nat te la repond
"didier" <didierjug(a)hotmail.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eRZetucKLHA.4216(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... ... 19 Sep 2010 22:41
VS 2008 RSS
In the last couple of days I have been getting a message in the RSS feed area that it is not available. In my settings it is pointing to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=83096&clcid=409 which I have not changed. Did the feed move? Thanks. -- David ... 22 Sep 2010 21:19
ASP.NET Dynamic Table
Hi All, Am using VS2010 with Framework 4.0 in VB.NET I have a table which I wish to create on page load which isn't database driven I can create the table single column using new LinkLabel controls but I wish to have the links in 3 or 4 columns, not just one. Example At the moment: LinkLabel1 LinkLabe... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
[...]
Make ZIP files from ASP.NET with VB
Hi somebody have an example or an idea to how to make ZIP files from a folder? Thanks a lot ... 20 Sep 2010 04:06
Print DetailsView Content
Hi, I know how to print a gridview control but the code doesn't work with a detailsview control. Can anybody help me, please? Thank you. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
VS 2008 Error List
I've updated a reference in my VS.NET 2008 web project that I know will cause errors (methods no longer supported, etc). The class is used by multiple pages in my project, however when I build or rebuild the project, only the errors on any file(s) are shown in the Error List. If a file with an error is not op... 19 Sep 2010 18:37