First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
a test posting
Donec vitae tortor sapien. Integer imperdiet fermentum semper. Sed vel placerat ligula. Quisque mollis massa sed mauris auctor a dapibus sem ultrices. Suspendisse eros risus, ultricies sit amet auctor quis, volutpat eu dolor. In egestas metus eget augue gravida luctus. Nunc commodo, magna eget fermentum lacinia, er... 23 Sep 2010 08:05
How do I fix this error: "The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\N
That did it for me as well! Thx "Juan T. Llibre" wrote: re: !> How do I fix this error Give the NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE account write access rights to the C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files directory. Right-click the folder, select "properties", select... 22 Sep 2010 11:22
Three pages inside a page - vs2008
I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer. How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page? ... 22 Sep 2010 15:56
(HELP!?!) Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException
My site is starting to give the below area for parameters that have worked in the past. Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: String[6]: the Size property has an invalid size of 0. ScriptResource.axd? d=dB4YQkvWDiNssE_JaCTk8mvHoCM0qjfGB7ZsGylBVZIjsaW7Q0ogENtN8ZRU9uIZY4tl-0Q- zZSTsPOyFTrGZeG4luBBA... 21 Sep 2010 13:51
Where are all the newgroups?????
Where all the newsgroups???? This is about the only newsgroup on msnews.microsoft.com. All the newsgroups I used to use seem to have disappeared. I used to use newsgroups for sqlserver, vc for asp.net, vb for asp.net and xp general. They show up in the list of newsgroups but as soon as it tries to access ... 22 Sep 2010 11:22
Session Time out with Ajax
Hi, I am having a issue with ajax . If session has gone and after that if i click on a button for post back then it gives me javascript error: Message: Unexpected ajax response was received from the server. This is due to session out. Please help me to handle this error . Thanks In advance. Thanks H... 22 Sep 2010 05:59
ASP.Net not working with JQuery in separate JS file or in HTML
Hello Community Using ASP.Net with a separate CSS file and separate Javascript file my applications work fine. Since JQuery offers features for web development I am substituting JQuery where ever possible. So I downloaded the JQuery library and added put it in the folder where my old Javascript code was... 21 Sep 2010 19:14
basic tutor
I am new to ASP. I find there are tags: <% @ %> <% ! %> <% # %> Where could I find the reference to tell the meaning of charcter follows <% such as @, !, # ,... Thanks ... 23 Sep 2010 08:05
Read HTML code into c# program, store in string
Hi Probably this is very silly and simple question We are writing code to read varous HTML files (different pages of book) and display on our webform. The individual HTML files look good (outside my program) but when I read the HTML code and assign it to a string the special characters like (',\) are replac... 22 Sep 2010 21:19
Setting properties of a control on a usercontrol from a page
Hi all, I thought I had done this before, but it seems now, it won't work. I am using C# with .NET 3.5 I have a page. My page has a menu with linkbuttons. I have usercontrols loaded on the page. The UC I am working with is inside a panel on the main page. When I click a specific linkbutton in the main ... 20 Sep 2010 14:55