First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
How can pass URL for website as imgeurl
Hi Every Body: I am wondering if there is a way to retrive URL for website and pass it as imageurl, so when the Image control renderd by the server the image would be the website that I assigned its URL to imageurl. any help will be apprecited regard's Husam ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Dispose variables to free memory
Hello, I don't get it how to use Dispose in ASP.NET 1.1. On MyClass, I put my own Dispose procedure. I instance MyClass as oMyClass, I use it and after I finish, I call oMyClass.Dispose, looking for releasing memory. Repeater1 stores and shows properties from oMyClass. But after doing oMyClass.Dispose, Repeat... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
HELP! Design Review & Risk Management topics (in ASP projects) required
Hi, I have to take 2 one hour sessions on the following topics: * Project Design Review * Project Risk Management Can you please recommend any topics/examples/case studies for the same? Any help will be much appreciated. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Will running Windows .exe from ASP.NET web page cause memory
Hello Brian You are both right. I will not run it on the server. Thanks Don -- JB "Brian Cryer" wrote: "JB" <JB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46C7B757-511F-41E5-AAFE-11E1996B7E0A(a)microsoft.com... Hello Community IIS is how we deploy an ASP.NE... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Mystery Threads - How do you find out where they come from?
In this web app I'm working on there is this place that logs some information about Thread.CurrentThread. This logging is supposed to only happen on threads that the application spawns. The application assigns Thread.CurrentThread.Name a name and then later logs that name into a SQL Server table. But sometim... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Will running Windows .exe from ASP.NET web page cause memoryprob
On 9/2/2010 10:00 PM, JB wrote: Hello Community IIS is how we deploy an ASP.NET web application. The reason I ask that question is because I was told that .exe files take up alot of memory when they run and the more times it is called by multiple users the more memory it uses which is why... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Will running Windows .exe from ASP.NET web page cause memory prob
Hello Community IIS is how we deploy an ASP.NET web application. The reason I ask that question is because I was told that .exe files take up alot of memory when they run and the more times it is called by multiple users the more memory it uses which is why ClickOnce deployment is preferred over hav... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Strange integer values in ASP.NET application
Hello, I'm using VS 2008. I'm not sure what had changed, but now when I debug an ASP.NET application I see the strange int values - looks like DWORD: 0x00000000 instead of 0, 0x00000032 instead of 32 and so on. This applies, for instance, to the gridview or datatable row count, dropdown list item count ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
JQuery help
Hello, I'm needing some help with JQuery as I'm brand new to this. I have googled and googled and the following is the best examples I can come up with. I have tried using JSON's stringify but an error occurs running out of memory. I have a gridview with a template field. In the template field there is a chec... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
What garbage collector collects int datatype
Dear friends, We know garbage collector collects useless ref type datatype but who collects useless value type like int. Thanks & Regards Vinod kumar ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37