First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Email address FormatException
Hi folks, I am recently experiencing an issue, where correctly formatted email addresses can not be passed to the MailAddress constructor. I use a string variable to assign he address and the code breaks with a FormatException thrown. I saw other posts referring to issues in the web.config, but I have no i... 26 Jul 2010 06:12
RED LUST-The ghd new limited edition colour collection
West End Hair opened at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London on September 27, 1968 with the same creative team as the Broadway production. The opening night was delayed until the abolition of theatre censorship in England under the Theatres Act 1968.[37] As with other early productions, the London show added a spri... 25 Jul 2010 22:44
How do I use web.config to redirect pages?
I understand that there is a way to redirect the location of a web page by using a web.config file. For example: Say my URL points to my Root directory, but I want my web site to reside in a sub folder named httpdocs. How would I design the web.config file to redirect incoming http requests to the httpdocs... 25 Jul 2010 22:44
Site integration--Reverse Proxy
Hi, I am working on a project to integrate another site into our site. What happened is like this: 1. I have a iframe with the src referenced to a special folder (SiteIntegration) in our site (original site). 2. I have a HTTPHandler which acting as reverse proxy to make request to the target site and I hav... 25 Jul 2010 21:39
GridView Question
If you have suggestions on how to display I'm all ears...just learning gridview, detailsview, etc. and not sure how to make them display data in "my" layout/format. Still accustomed to using asp classic. I have placed a gridview on my page and want it to display address information. However, sometimes the addre... 26 Jul 2010 18:17
Help About URL Rewriting
Hi, I have a asp.net 2.0 website. I want the links to look user friendly, search engine friendly and easy to track. I tried intelligencia.UrlRewriter and could invert links to what I want them to look like. However I couldn't accomplished to map them(I think the IIS side) so I recieve server error(source canno... 27 Jul 2010 16:11
asp.net ListView control - Configure ListView option missing?
Hello, after creating/configuring a ListView with a SQLDataSource and running it successfully in the IE browser, when coming back to design mode the 'Configure ListView...' option disappears. Does anyone know why this happens and is there a setting to prevent it from disappearing? Thanks in advance. ... 23 Jul 2010 21:20
default webpage with iis7 and web.config
Can <bindingRedirect> apply to assemblies not in the GAC?
Hi, I'm dealing with a legacy .Net 1.1 app with a /bin folder that contains hundreds of assemblies. Most of those assemblies reference a legacy AuthKeeper.dll assembly, version 1.2.0.0, which also resides in that /bin folder (so no, it's not in the GAC). I have an updated AuthKeeper.dll, version 2.0.0.0, where... 22 Jul 2010 16:56
Mobile Phone Web Access
What is the best approach for writing a page that smart phones will be accessing? Emulators? Etc... This is a new approach for me. Thanks! ... 22 Jul 2010 14:44