First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
vs 2010 Premium
Hi all, Our original system is developed using ".Net Framework, version=v2.0" and I used vs 2005 Team Suite as development tool. About one month ago, one of our developers upgraded the development tool to vs 2010. But the project in the system is still targeting ".Net Framework, version=v2.0". So I installed... 9 Aug 2010 15:42
How to use url like www.somename.com instead of the project name u
Hello Community After an ASP.net application using C# and SqlServer is completed and in IIS as a virtual directory what is necessary for it to discontinue using the project name and use a url to access the website like "www.somename.com" for example? Jeff -- JB ... 5 Aug 2010 08:02
Including and Executing JS and CSS from an ASPX within a Master Pa
I am running into all kinds of difficulties LINKing/Inserting JavaScript and CSS on an ASPX that is inside a MasterPage. I'm not sure what the rules or even what the life-cycle is. Here are the actual issues: 1. Do I have to use code and "RegisterStartupScript()" and all that? Is there no way to do the inserti... 11 Aug 2010 21:24
AJAx controls not working on win2k8 r2 64 bit
Hi Friends, I have an ASP.NET 2.0 application which is deployed on Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit. Ajax control toolkit version 2.0 32 bit is installed as well. All ..NET frameworks version 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 are installed in the server by default. Unfortunately, none of the AJAX controls are working: its just sh... 3 Aug 2010 04:55
ASP.NET C# code behind call javascript alert then execute nextlin
On 8/1/2010 4:53 PM, JB wrote: Hello Community Using ASP.NET, C# and SQLServer code behind checks whether data is entered into textbox. If data was entered into a textbox then the next line of code executes. If data was not entered into a textbox then I want to call a javascript ... 1 Aug 2010 20:18
ASP.NET C# code behind call javascript alert then execute next lin
Hello Community Using ASP.NET, C# and SQLServer code behind checks whether data is entered into textbox. If data was entered into a textbox then the next line of code executes. If data was not entered into a textbox then I want to call a javascript alert from the code behind that tells the ... 2 Aug 2010 06:00
WCF: why both <serivce> and <client> tag defines endpoint?
Web service code structure
Hello! Sorry for sending this message also here, but microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservices is not so popular. I have spent all day looking for any asp.net web service pattern/design/'best practises' for code structure (BOL, DAO, supporting testing, etc.). The only result was: http://msdn.microsoft... 31 Jul 2010 04:18
CodeBehind not working or not compiling in VS2008 asp.net w/ infragistics
i have a website developed in vs2008, i have upgraded the version of infragistics controls its was using from 9.2 to 10.1. afterwards the codebehind doesnt seem to be compiling and only using the code that was there before i upgraded. i can drop controls on the page adn they show up but when i add code to modify ... 30 Jul 2010 11:54
Lock xml file writes through multiple aspx pages
What is the best way to lock an xml file if there are multiple aspx pages and/or ascx controls trying to write to it at the same time? I already got a suggestion to use FileShare.None on a filestream that is passed to XDocument, but I would prefer a solution that blocks/waits. ... 31 Jul 2010 10:43