First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
embed a third party's page in my page
hi, i'm using a 3rd party searching user control, if i click on search btn. it displays results on another page by getting data from 3rd party's server. i want to embed results page into my page. i don't have code for searchbtn's click event. any idea!!! ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Text message in asp.net
Does anyone know of a way to send a text message from an aspx page? We are doing email just fine and some of our customers would like to be contacted via text message. Any help or links would be appreciated. -- David ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
IsInADGroup
Does anyone know of a way to determine if a user is a member of a certain Active Directory group? My site is on the Intranet and I'd like to be able to use the groups that have already been defined. Thanks ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Website Personalisation
Dear All, I have been given a C# website to customise that runs smoothly on our internal IIS server (which I currently don't have access to). When I look at the codebehind on the aspx pages I get the message that the file is missing e.g. Login.aspx.cs (missing). I cannot see the actual cs code files. I do see ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
How to launch a Windows application from a ASP.Net web application
Hello Community I have successfully created a C# Windows application with SQL Server in the back end. I have also successfully created an ASP.NET web application using C# and SQL Server in th back end. Any more applications will be created with ASP.Net. I don't want to rewrite the Windows a... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
CASTing a date
I have the following DECLARE that works fine but I need to handle times when the day of a date is not = 1 and @Month passed is less than 10 so the date gets '0x' for month or day. Below is my current CAST. DECLARE @StartMoth date; SET @StartMonth = CAST(CAST(@Year as char(4)) + CAST(@Month as char(2)) + '01'... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
ReportViewer 2010 SubReport
Hi all, I'm using VS2010 web application. I'm trying to use subreport with reportviewer. The report is working with my machine, it returns the main and sub report. But when moved to web-server, the main report display, not the subreport and no error indicate. I did something like this with VS2005, I did not ha... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
CrystalReport won't scroll thru all records in ASP.NET appl da
Hello A.G. I agree with you but how do I get access firstPage + 1 to change it to currentPage + 1? Jeff -- JB "Registered User" wrote: On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:44:06 -0700, JB <JB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hello Community Using CrystalReports embedded repo... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Blank aspx page
I do a redirect from a Cold Fusion page to an aspx page on the same site. Some people receive a blank page while most have a properly functioning aspx page. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
js string in aspx page
I have a javascript function in my aspx page that is grabbing values in ddl and textboxes. I am forming a string to call the report server page via url and having problems. I suspect it has to do with string conversion of values pulled from the page, but I cannot figure out why as it works in other areas of th... 19 Sep 2010 18:37